AFL LIVE PC Texture Mods

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if there's a way to change "Dream Team" into South Australia. I wouldn't mind giving that a go.
I don't think you can change their name but you can change their logo and jumper, you could even change their numbers if you bothered to log them for every player in the team.

It took me a while to understand the controls but pressing asterix draws only the textures that are currently on the screen which can help a lot.
You probably also struggled to find it because the uniforms were already green so you couldn't see where they were highlighted.

Just finished logging all the previews for the custom guernseys, although this only the ones that appear in Footy Factory, they're sadly not the same as the guernsey select screen.
Custom Guernseys.jpg
As I thought, there's 168 all up which is great because it means there's potential to have jumpers for 84 teams but it will be a pain in the arse to log them all. It would be really good if I could dump every texture that the game has with its Texmod code.

Almost finished logging the Yellow, Red and Black home and away guernseys, along with their Guernsey Select previews but it's driving me a bit insane.
If anyone has logged any of the custom guernseys, I'd love to get them. All I need to know is the codes (which are in the filenames) and what original texture I'm replacing is, so I can organise them.
CustomGuernseyTextures.jpg
Even a screenshot like this is fine. Although I'd prefer to get the textures if you'd like to send them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back