- Richmond H,A & C
- West Coast H,A & C
- North Melbourne H, C
- GWS Clash
- Western Bulldogs Clash
- Collingwood Away
+ All H,A & Clash Previews for all teams

does anyone have any 2020 previews
I haven't had a chance to look for my template but the process involved taking a screenshot of every jumper, front on in create a player, using a mask in Photoshop to cut out everything else then saving them as the correct size. It was tedious but I couldn't think of any other way at the time.

I found the templates that I used for the preview guernseys.

Take a screenshot of a player with the guernsey on, make him face as front on as possible.
Copy the screenshot to "template.psd" and apply the existing mask over it. This should delete everything but the guernsey and the shorts.
Copy that to "preview.psd" and place the guernsey cut out over the top of the existing guernsey. This keeps the positioning consistent.
Save it as a png with a transparent background and copy the link into the right section in texmod.

Edit: I always used the same created player for every screenshot. From memory he was 190cm tall. If the template doesn't line up perfectly, you may need to edit the mask.

LeeARM if it's not any trouble i might need you to make a couple of previews for me if you can for,

Attachments

• AdelaideClash.png
    AdelaideClash.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 123
  • StKildaClash.png
    StKildaClash.png
    27 KB · Views: 112
Had a bash at making previews

and here are all the uniform textures

Great stuff.
I assume nobody has figured out how to change the jumper numbers for each individual guernsey yet?
That was always the most frustrating thing when I was working on it. That and no one knew how to share a updated rosters on the PC version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you know lua and have some basic coding knowledge, you could change pretty much any of the rules, fixtures, cameras, presentation and a whole other bunch of stuff with the Lua scripts packer tool.

Great stuff.
I assume nobody has figured out how to change the jumper numbers for each individual guernsey yet?
That was always the most frustrating thing when I was working on it. That and no one knew how to share a updated rosters on the PC version.

If you use the Blobset Tool, the individual players numbers appear to be assigned in \data-0.blobset\playerstats\playername.lua
I guess you would need to go through and change the player numbers in each lua file and then repack it with the Lua scripts packer tool.
The updated roster thing I'm not sure about, to change a player in a team it looks like you need to edit about 4 or 5 different files per player from what I can see.

If you know lua and have some basic coding knowledge, you could change pretty much any of the rules, fixtures, cameras, presentation and a whole other bunch of stuff with the Lua scripts packer tool.
It would be nice to give this game a proper update patch each year. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Lua.
If someone could actually make gameplay improvements, that would be truly amazing but I would settle for more guernsey options or at least having correct number colours without having to constantly change them in Texmod.

If you use the Blobset Tool, the individual players numbers appear to be assigned in \data-0.blobset\playerstats\playername.lua
I guess you would need to go through and change the player numbers in each lua file and then repack it with the Lua scripts packer tool.
The updated roster thing I'm not sure about, to change a player in a team it looks like you need to edit about 4 or 5 different files per player from what I can see.
I wonder if you could use these tools to copy Footy Factory created players/rosters and share them?

You might be able to sort out the numbers:

\data-0.blobset\intermediate-lua\data\clubs\team.lua
specifies the club jumpers and numbers

\data-0.blobset\convant2-temp-intermediate\textures\numbers\team_directory
number textures are stored in here

\data-0.blobset\convant2-temp-intermediate\textures\uniforms
club jumper textures in here

You might be able to change the textures directly or specify different ones in the team.lua perhaps.
The .lua files are just plain text so you can easily edit them in something like Notepad++

Last edited:
I was looking through the blobset and found this.
Changing numbers looks very possible.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-07-23 201540.png
    Annotation 2020-07-23 201540.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 138
So I had a bit more of a play and managed to change a pregame screen, a few games in round 1 of the fixture and put the Eagles numbers on the Demons PregameScreen.jpg Fixture.jpg Numbers.jpg jumper. Unforunately I just cannot get any edits made to the players which kinda makes it useless

:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back