AFL Live PC version, when? How 'bout NOW?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys!

I'm awfully sorry I haven't replied to you guys for a little while, however I have now made a google drive folder with the 2016 rosters uploaded. Just a reminder that:

1. I have done nearly all of the senior lists, it's mainly rookies that need to be made (Haven't gotten to many of them, sorry)

2. COMPLETED: Off the top of my head, it's Sydney, GWS, West Coast, Fremantle, Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Richmond

3. INCOMPLETED: 95% of Geelong's, 90% of Hawthorn's, 95% of Melbourne's, 90% of St Kilda's, 95% of the Western Bullogs, 80% of Brisbane's, 85% of Essendon's, 85% of Gold Coast's

4. Some of the ratings may be too high and too low for some players. Feel free to edit whatever you want in terms of ratings and player likeness'

5. There are 451 delisted players, since the upload I've made a few "Retired Legends" teams, so do whatever you want with them

Anyway, here's the link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6lcfGmGBMfxbmF0Y3IzLTNTeWc

Enjoy!

Hi guys!

I'm awfully sorry I haven't replied to you guys for a little while, however I have now made a google drive folder with the 2016 rosters uploaded. Just a reminder that:

1. I have done nearly all of the senior lists, it's mainly rookies that need to be made (Haven't gotten to many of them, sorry)

2. COMPLETED: Off the top of my head, it's Sydney, GWS, West Coast, Fremantle, Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Richmond

3. INCOMPLETED: 95% of Geelong's, 90% of Hawthorn's, 95% of Melbourne's, 90% of St Kilda's, 95% of the Western Bullogs, 80% of Brisbane's, 85% of Essendon's, 85% of Gold Coast's

4. Some of the ratings may be too high and too low for some players. Feel free to edit whatever you want in terms of ratings and player likeness'

5. There are 451 delisted players, since the upload I've made a few "Retired Legends" teams, so do whatever you want with them

Anyway, here's the link:

Enjoy!

Thanks mate. Now to try and get it to work.

Hi guys!

Anyway, here's the link:

Enjoy!
That feel when Adelaide doesn't exist. :(

I'm running the game on Windows 10 using games for windows live and the PC installation ...it works fine, even with text mod..
Hi New here

Just wondering how you got it working in Windows 10, getting the same error every time. "AFL Live has stopped working" before it even loads, i have downloaded the latest version of Game for windows live and installed, run in compatabillity mode for windows 7..

Not sure what else to do?? Any ideas??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so I just got this game. Have Windows 10 and it loads to the start menu. Controller won't work, makes noise but nothing works like it's stuck. Anyone know of the solution.

Hi all,

Unless I'm reading wrong, BigAnton's files are for the PC version? If that's the case, can someone please let me know how to get them into the game? Just dropping them into the Documents/My Games/AFL Live doesn't overwrite the default data when you load the game. Do I need to use some sort of tool to load them into the main data files and overwrite the defaults? I must be doing something wrong but I'm buggered if I can figure it out.

Cheers

Hi all,

Unless I'm reading wrong, BigAnton's files are for the PC version? If that's the case, can someone please let me know how to get them into the game? Just dropping them into the Documents/My Games/AFL Live doesn't overwrite the default data when you load the game. Do I need to use some sort of tool to load them into the main data files and overwrite the defaults? I must be doing something wrong but I'm buggered if I can figure it out.

Cheers
I don't think anyone here knows. He shared the files in the hopes that someone could figure it out, like the AFL Gaming Hub on Facebook figured out how to do it with the console versions.

Now that someone has made a PC version of the squads, I believe that Horizon would be the way to go about sharing them. (No I don't have the PC version and I don't know the exact method). I'd suggest googling sharing PC save files as a starting point.

You need to create a Microsoft account for "games for Windows live"(the program) using a Microsoft Xbox online account(you need to register a free account on the Microsoft website) ., just do a search and download Games For Windows Live, Login using your Microsoft live account and then launch that program (and login) before starting the game. Make sure that the controller is also compatible.

Also double check your firewall isn't blocking GFWL the program..

It should work.

Last edited:
I'm stuck at the same point, did you ever find the solution?

Yeah it was my old version of games for windows live that I had which was causing the problem.

It only worked when I completely deleted games for windows live and redownload and install the latest version.

Once I did that it worked. Then create an account it should be fine.

I'm not sure if this has already happened because I haven't read every page but has anyone uploaded the AFL live 2012 game free as an ISO or something because you do know that 40 bucks doesn't grow on trees.

That's good, so now you have the options of applying the textmods and team/gurnsey updates mentioned within this thread.
When I open the AFL Live folder in the "Target Application" section of TexMod it's completely empty... I've still got my L Plates on for PC, have I installed the game wrong or am I looking in the wrong place?

When I open the AFL Live folder in the "Target Application" section of TexMod it's completely empty... I've still got my L Plates on for PC, have I installed the game wrong or am I looking in the wrong place?
If the game is on your start menu or a shortcut is on your desktop, try right-clicking it and selecting "Open File Location". If that's not an option, you can also select "Properties" and find the target location in there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back