AFL Live PC version, when? How 'bout NOW?!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm starting to think that AFL Live PC needs a fix (official or fan-made) that gets rid of GFWL. The servers are fully down. :(

(I just bought it as well.)

I'm starting to think that AFL Live PC needs a fix (official or fan-made) that gets rid of GFWL. The servers are fully down. :(

(I just bought it as well.)

Well that's a possibility however you can run an offline GFWL account and access the game but not play online. I doubt anyone is playing online anyway as it has limited users even when it was at its peak. I ha ent played it for a long long time so I would have to test it out to see what I get.

It's AFL Live not AFL Live 2 correct??

Looks like online play is dead. No evidence of AFL Live on the new XBOX Live games list (replaces GFWL)

Offline account is your only option. Press the home key and the option will appear at the top to create an offline account. Let me know how you go.

Looks like online play is dead. No evidence of AFL Live on the new XBOX Live games list (replaces GFWL)

Offline account is your only option. Press the home key and the option will appear at the top to create an offline account. Let me know how you go.
GFWL doesn't even want to pop up in game when I launch the game. I pressed home multiple times but it wouldn't even pop-up. I'm getting a bit frustrated here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have afl live on PC. The main difference between afl live and afl evo is the fact that contested marking went from being incredibly hard (so spoiling the ball and tackling became the best option. Still have no idea on how to take speccies, think its random) to being incredibly easy (just wait untill the two circles match up, then press mark)

Looks like another couple of tools have been added in the forum linked above.
There’s now a TXPK Creator, BSB Creator, Lua Scripts Creator, Blobset tools.

ps - just sharing the info, don’t have the PC version myself.

Looks like another couple of tools have been added in the forum linked above.
There’s now a TXPK Creator, BSB Creator, Lua Scripts Creator, Blobset tools.

ps - just sharing the info, don’t have the PC version myself.

Anyone had any success with those?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back