AFL Live - Roster Update?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 17, 2003
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon Bombers
Now that the rookie draft is over I can update my lists.

So there definitely isn't any roster patch on the way?

Anyone got a good resource to get all the new players details and roster changes or have a good method of going about it?

This is gonna take forever.. especially crafting the players likeness.. dunno if I can CBF creating everyone

Now that the rookie draft is over I can update my lists.

So there definitely isn't any roster patch on the way?

Anyone got a good resource to get all the new players details and roster changes or have a good method of going about it?

This is gonna take forever.. especially crafting the players likeness.. dunno if I can CBF creating everyone

They would definetley not create new players from scratch for a roster update, but maybe, just maybe, they will just have random custom faces for new draftees in a roster update. Wouldn't hold my breathe though as a roster update for 2012 players would require an entire new football club - GWS Giants.

I have just started updating the roster. Completed Adelaide, and half done GWS.
Will let you know when I have completed it, not sure how long it will take.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8INzktr0i9Y&feature=youtu.be

First game with the updated Adelaide and GWS sides, Luke Power making the highlights already.

Is this for Ps3 or Xbox360 - Ps3 saves can't be shared and xbox360 you need a tool not sure of the name of it , but it works on madden 2012

I have just started updating the roster. Completed Adelaide, and half done GWS.
Will let you know when I have completed it, not sure how long it will take.

First game with the updated Adelaide and GWS sides, Luke Power making the highlights already.

Considering having a go at lists for '19 once finalised, was just curious tho, what are the main characteristics needed for each position & what range do they need to be in?
also has anyone figured out how to update the fixture for season play?

It's easy to add players to the teams etc but for example i don't want it so mids play at FF or CHF instead of tall fwds for example. So the default lineups match the real teams. just wondering if there are any secrets to doing it that those who have done it found.

P.S i got no way of being able to release it & doubt it'd be accurate enough to do so anyway, Thinking of using the Prospectus as a guide where "elite" players are ranked 85-90 & above ave players 80-85. for example & down in gaps of 5 (this for cap reasons). given trade etc & the draft not being too far away i nnot sure if ppl add the new players anyway, but it'd be a good time to have a go at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back