Remove this Banner Ad

Gogeelong

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
7 min before the game and still does not work
If it does soon after the end they cut you off and you can not get anything.

WAKE UP AFL this is CRAP!!!!1:thumbsdown:

7 min before the game and still does not work
If it does soon after the end they cut you off and you can not get anything.

WAKE UP AFL this is CRAP!!!!1:thumbsdown:

I did the silly thing a few rounds back of buying the Brisbane Vs Sydney game for $5 on the phone. Loaded up the game and began to watch, only to see Collingwood runout on the field.

Pretty disappointed at that point and went back to playing Angry Birds.

bugalugs213

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeh still not working and wifes watching coronation street. Overdue to see Geelong lose again.. and i cant see or hear.

Gogeelong

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I do not understand why.
The stations come on 30 min before the game so you can not listen before that.
Soon after the game finishes they are off the air again
Why stop supporters from listening. They want to control the stations but why should they when they can not do it properly.

I have complained several times and have never had a response. Piss Poor

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
Goes hand in hand with their Telstra partnership.

If they had a non-crap company setting up their site it would be much better.

This has been doing my head in for as long as I can remember. Telstra are a ******* disgrace. It only took them a decade to get the club websites up to a half decent standard. They should just get the mob who do the NBA/NFL streaming and site in to do it. And tie up all the rights properly, so those overseas can watch the panel shows, can watch the after game and before the game chat. Not just a crappy stream and then have to spend 20 minutes looking on the AFL website for a 200x300 video of the press conference. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

KAYNE

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2007
Big White
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne
Why on earth do they cut it like that? Just as they start the game analysis and start taking calls it suddenly cuts and wont reconnect. Very frustrating.

Happened yesterday right in the middle of the Mark Neeld interview. Cut from triple m site to direct me to the afl one. Afl one wasn't working for another 3-4 minutes. Why not do it during an ad break. Seriously this is 2012!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back