Workshop AFL Live Texture mods

Remove this Banner Ad

Released some more AFL Live textures over on the AFL Games board. Including the 2014 St.Kilda pre-season by chibimatty
View attachment 222703
I'm running out of interesting retro designs so it would be cool to test out some designs from this board if anyone's interested.
I would be thrilled to see my Auckland A's in action!!!
57dbgNm.png
H4pjowk.png

Released some more AFL Live textures over on the AFL Games board. Including the 2014 St.Kilda pre-season by chibimatty
View attachment 222703
I'm running out of interesting retro designs so it would be cool to test out some designs from this board if anyone's interested.

Feel free to use any of mine, I'm going to try and do some modding myself, it's been a while, but I look forward to it.

I'd like to see the Saints jumper that came second in their comp back whenever.
StKildaClash.jpg

Back was all White, with chevrons down the sides. Black numbers.

I did it before I saw your texture. Turned out pretty well, definitely a lot better when you can see it from side on and much better than what they went with.
StKildaClashConcept.jpg
StKildaClashConceptBack.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a pretty good template for anyone who wants to make their own. The only issue is it would be a bit annoying to recolour the armbands with the black chevron touching it.

All the ones I've done can be found here (2016) and here (retro).

This is a pretty good template for anyone who wants to make their own. The only issue is it would be a bit annoying to recolour the armbands with the black chevron touching it.

All the ones I've done can be found here (2016) and here (retro).
Do you have them in Illustrator or Photoshop?

I've made these in Illustrator.

ELEV.png

View attachment 223067
The shorts didn't extend far enough so the guy has white stripes in between his legs.
See what you missed GWS?
Screw you then. Be Orange Giants, see if I care.

Awesome work mate, thanks.
Could I get the side and back views?

This is the only place anyone seems to know that still sells it https://www.gamesmen.com.au/pc-afl-live-2012
It is about $10 cheaper than last time I checked which is good.

It's only for the PC version. I don't know if there's any possibility of adding them to PS3.
I think Rugby League Live runs with AFL Live and I think you can use the PS3 RLL tools. Not too sure but I think I've seen it before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back