DYLANROO18

Debutant
Nov 2, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NYY, Liverpool
this thread seemingly died but im working on a project and was hoping for ppls thoughts on this AFL logo
i aimed to simplify it while not changing it drastically as it is easily one of the most recognisable logos in the country and i thought changing it drastically would be a dumb idea.
let me know thoughts and comments!
afl logo.png

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
this thread seemingly died but im working on a project and was hoping for ppls thoughts on this AFL logo
i aimed to simplify it while not changing it drastically as it is easily one of the most recognisable logos in the country and i thought changing it drastically would be a dumb idea.
View attachment 1256311
Love it! That smooth gradient looks really nice, not too jarring as they often are.

If your goal is to simplify the logo, next thing I would do is remove those 'ticks' from the ends of the A and L.

Mr Eagle

I like to watch.
Jun 2, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GWS
View attachment 1256311
The removal of the multiple outer edges of the ball gets a big yes. But that particular colour arrangement looks like a leftover from AFLX.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad