AFL Lookalikes AFL Lookalikes - Part 2 - Continued in Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Posting selected Lookalikes on our new Facebook page at - https://www.facebook.com/lookalikes.afl

Click 'Like' in this thread to vote for lookalikes that should go on the Facebook page!

Then Like and Share them with your friends on Facebook - or even post your own Lookalikes on our wall. - Chief

This one is pretty interesting:

ae%20neuman.jpg

014053ah.jpg

:D

Anyone got any other lookalikes?

PS. Sheik, do you mind if I use these images from ya site? I found this match up too hilarious to resist posting! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: AFL Lookalikes

I know i've already put up Dean Brogan and The Power Mascot look alike but I see this one too:p
6si5a4k.jpg

6y0u3yr.jpg

This thread was started by Thrawn in July 2002.

Now that it has got so large - I need to make a Part 2 to assist with database retreival / stability etc.

I will lock the original thread - copy the last 10 posts into here - and provide a link below to the original thread......

carry on......:)

Original Thread (Part 1)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread was started by Thrawn in July 2002.

Now that it has got so large - I need to make a Part 2 to assist with database retreival / stability etc.

I will lock the original thread - copy the last 10 posts into here - and provide a link below to the original thread......

carry on......:)

Original Thread (Part 1)

Will you merge them back afterwards? It's kinda... odd seeing my baby split in two. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back