• upload_2017-8-6_21-44-54.png
    upload_2017-8-6_21-44-54.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 112
OK, a bit out there....probably works better in my head than in pics

SMEDTS%20Billie.png

John Malkovich

image-w240.jpg

Billie Smedts
Not too bad. And I hear a film is in the pipeline called Being Billy Smedts. It's a story of a boy dreaming of glory. It's set with him flat on his back in the gutter looking up at the Milky Way. Definitely Film Noir.

Another one from my weird and wacky archive...

upload_2017-8-6_22-1-17.png

Zac Fisher

upload_2017-8-6_22-0-38.png

A young John Connor

(OK, it's just the hair and the fact they look 12 years old...)

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-6_22-0-19.png
    upload_2017-8-6_22-0-19.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 111

He often used to say there was only one Club; that it was like a great river: its premierships were in every cabinet and every path was its tributary. “It’s a dangerous business, Dylan, going out of your door,” he used to say. “You step into the Field, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to.”
Dylan Baggins about Jimmy, The Fellowship of the Premiership Cup

“I tried to save the Blues, and it has been saved, but not for me. It must often be so, Sam [Docherty], when things are in danger: some one has to give them up, lose them, so that others may keep them.”
Dylan Baggins, The Return of the King [Silvagni], The Navy Havens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry but John Snow means English fast bowler to me.
IMG_0547.jpg
In 70/71 Snow bounced the late Terry Jenner and which cannoned into his head. This led to him being grabbed by an inebriated spectator who didn't appreciate his tactics against batting rabbits. Ray Illingworth then walked his English players off the SCG and vowed not to come back unless safety could be guaranteed. Stubbies became missiles and Australia was close to the angst of the bodyline series. Viva la revolucion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back