AFL Mackay

SunnyGun

Draftee
Jan 11, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Practice Match: Bakers Creek Vs. North Mackay Saints on Saturday at Bakers Creek 4:30pm I'm hearing if anyone wants to watch some footy.

FOTC

Debutant
Dec 15, 2011
Paget
AFL Club
Carlton
Who'd have picked Whitsunday and Moranbah to be top of the table after 2 rounds.
Swans and Hawks with only 1 win a piece, and not looking as dominant as the last few seasons.
Could be anybodies flag this year.

Vecto

Senior List
Jan 15, 2011
The CBD
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi guys,

Have a look at the FOX FOOTY Club Rewards Program here https://www.foxtel.com.au/foxfootyclubrewards/enter-now.html . Gives a good chance for local coaches to meet / learn from AFL coaches.

You can apply if your club has done good work in the community (raise money for charity, help out local community etc), and it's all free.

Good chance to apply for your club - and it closes on Sunday so get in quickly.

RDRR

Draftee
Jan 2, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'm wondering if there will be any games this weekend in the Chooklotto that AFL Mackay has become.
From what I'm hearing, the current administration have lead a campaign of harassment toward just about anyone and everyone! Consequently, all the people who once used to organise, fundraise, promote in the media, or generally just "do stuff" have all been forced to give it away.

Last edited:
Back