AFL Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

Windy5

Draftee
Jan 26, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Saltmarsh to magpies, green to saints, Forster to Edenhope, Waldron to South Korea, badcock to UFC, Bone to Victoria & sean Reily to the xxxx brewery
I heard Todd Robson has got himself in shape and will be a target up forward now saltmarsh went to magpies for the cash!

Windy5

Draftee
Jan 26, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Saints definatly stronger this year with green joining both Jon price and Peter farrant returning in April. They must of got an injection of $$$

Windy5

Draftee
Jan 26, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
I work for one of the major sponsors. His sponsorship money is apparently going straight to player payments. They also got a government grant to fix the drainage up at the oval and I think there is a bit left over from that which could get them a bloke from WA to come with price. Apparently price is a decent player from what I’ve heard.

doodle4

Draftee
May 2, 2012
mackay
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I work for one of the major sponsors. His sponsorship money is apparently going straight to player payments. They also got a government grant to fix the drainage up at the oval and I think there is a bit left over from that which could get them a bloke from WA to come with price. Apparently price is a decent player from what I’ve heard.
Heard kris lemm might be making a comeback too.. looking the goods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Troy Mc Clure

Hi im Troy McClure
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
I heard Todd Robson has got himself in shape and will be a target up forward now saltmarsh went to magpies for the cash!
Its not about money all the time? Sometimes players play at clubs because they want to be there, Quality people, mates play there,or maybe a chance to play finals or win a premiership..

AFLMackayFan

Rookie
Feb 15, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Shame that bakers are only putting in a reserves side. Should have to prioritise seniors and work at it, really disappointing.

Mudsticks

Team Captain
Apr 9, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
What do you expect with the current leadership of MAFL and a board without any structure close on to mid February! They are a shambles.
Never any positive feed back on this forum!!!! All about sh t canning somebody, some club or the league!!!! Too much self interest!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back