AFL Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

Fastbowler21

Rookie
Feb 3, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Wait until round 1 in a couple of weeks! Most teams had players missing..
Great to see Nathan Peters yelling abuse at his own team mates during the game... Some things never change..

Definitely won't be the last time this season, will be interesting to see if all the 'individuals' gel at magpies.. alot of look-at-me players in 1 club

AFLMackayFan

Rookie
Feb 15, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wait until round 1 in a couple of weeks! Most teams had players missing..
Great to see Nathan Peters yelling abuse at his own team mates during the game... Some things never change..
Feel like people really need to stop talking about this bloke. From what I see all he can do is sit back and hope his team mates do all the hard work to get it to him. Then he gets it and just bangs it on the boot. I’m still flabbergasted how this guy got a league medal.

Small Forward

Rookie
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Feel like people really need to stop talking about this bloke. From what I see all he can do is sit back and hope his team mates do all the hard work to get it to him. Then he gets it and just bangs it on the boot. I’m still flabbergasted how this guy got a league medal.
And he gets paid $10,000 a season.
Just another piece to the puzzle of individuals that Downesy has gathered.
Money won't buy you a good club culture.

Shadow2

Draftee
Jan 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Backing favourites again Bettingadvisor. Haha
Was great to see the swans with a nice win to up set the Sea eagles starting the year off well. I’m tipping Swans will get up again next week over Magpies

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Small Forward

Rookie
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hawks stacking their Reserves after 2 rounds. Some things will never change.
Magpies will probably start doing the same soon when Downesy team of individuals continue to fight amongst themselves.
Tigers struggling but good to still see them around.

AFLMackayFan

Rookie
Feb 15, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Has anyone watched the saints this year? Are they the real deal a genuine contender? Or will my Swannies take them out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coalminer

Draftee
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
After Skeet did his knee I’m not sure who will kick enough goals for them now.

Good to see Downsey’s pies be brought down to earth! Plenty of infighting still is the word going around!

Fastbowler21

Rookie
Feb 3, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
This season has already become irrelevant - final teams already worked out and its not even may! Check back in around August to see which team has the least injuries

Small Forward

Rookie
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Has anyone watched the saints this year? Are they the real deal a genuine contender? Or will my Swannies take them out?
Saints will be a better team now their biggest ego and undisciplined player is out for the season with less red cards and increased bar sales at North Mackay in 2018.

Coalminer

Draftee
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Has the Downsey & money club combination failed already?

4 year womens premiers forfiet!

Lack of juniors? Mmm, time will tell...

Are the Skeetless Saints just now toothless?

Are the Hawks last decades news?

Regardless, Airlie is a shoe in!

AFLMackayFan

Rookie
Feb 15, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Has the Downsey & money club combination failed already?

4 year womens premiers forfiet!

Lack of juniors? Mmm, time will tell...

Are the Skeetless Saints just now toothless?

Are the Hawks last decades news?

Regardless, Airlie is a shoe in!
It’s 3 rounds in. Jog on.

AFLMackayFan

Rookie
Feb 15, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Why is this forum so quiet?? Who has what it takes to be premiers in 2018??
It’s definitely a 3 horse race, the rest should just pack it in. Whitsunday in front. And NMS and Swannies are neck and neck. Can anyone please tell me honestly how Magpies are doing so bad? It’s starting to get embarrassing...

Coalminer

Draftee
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Seniors is all Airlie
Reserves is all Hawks

All juniors shall be Saints as they are the only ones with numbers.

Womens comp is the only one up for grabs.

Fastbowler21

Rookie
Feb 3, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
It’s definitely a 3 horse race, the rest should just pack it in. Whitsunday in front. And NMS and Swannies are neck and neck. Can anyone please tell me honestly how Magpies are doing so bad? It’s starting to get embarrassing...

It was obvious to everyone that magpies had too many individuals - success is a long way away for that "football club"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back