AFL Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

Small Forward

Rookie
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
What odds could you get at the start of the season that Magpie$ wouldn't make the finals? Overrated team of Individual$!

AFLMackayFan

Rookie
Feb 15, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wow NMS managed to beat the Eagles, very unexpected! And from what I can see on the team sheets both teams look close to full strength. Could this be the GF locked in?

Shadow2

Draftee
Jan 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
The finals are not far away and it’s looking like it’s not going to be as easy as Whitsunday thought it was going to be. I’d say Whitsunday have a few secrets left yet and will be hard to stop in September

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFLMackayFan

Rookie
Feb 15, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Eastern Swans knocking Saints off on their own dung heap has turned the competition on it's ear !
As a swans supporter, we do have huge potential going into these finals, and we could even win it. But I will admit we did get the rub of the green that whole game and still could only muster a 10 point win. Need to capitalise more.

Small Forward

Rookie
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Congratulations Barry Babcock you are nothing more then a snipper you just cost your team a spot in the grand final. I love how karma works. Time to hang up the boots you Barry Hall wanna be. Even your team mates hate you just ask Liam Wade. Nothing better then watching the Hawks self destruct from the inside. Odds on bet they will fold before 2020. No home ground s**t culture bye bye.

Nov 19, 2008
lamberts beach
AFL Club
St Kilda
Congratulations Barry Babcock you are nothing more then a snipper you just cost your team a spot in the grand final. I love how karma works. Time to hang up the boots you Barry Hall wanna be. Even your team mates hate you just ask Liam Wade. Nothing better then watching the Hawks self destruct from the inside. Odds on bet they will fold before 2020. No home ground s**t culture bye bye.
Can you elaborate on what happened please??

YOULL DO ME

Senior List
Jul 4, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
They have had it in the bag since March, has never been in doubt unfortunately, made for a boring year.
I bet you if u asked the sea eagles they won’t say it’s been boring! Would have been a good couple of years to recruit up at Airlie with so much work on the islands being done,no wonder they r flying

1iAi

Draftee
Sep 8, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don't count your chickens..
I recall a few years ago they were unbackable favourites but got rolled by Swans.
The Sea Eagles even had their premiership shirts made up !
Notto sure about a snipper shot because if it was Tass would of gave him one or Jardine but they didn’t but on the other hand Simon throwing a cheap on and still missed he could throw 15 years ago and still can’t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coalminer

Draftee
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Super Saturday of local footy!

4 Saints teams got their marching orders and Barry Badcock sure looked like he had a lot of mates to me!

FOTC

Debutant
Dec 15, 2011
Paget
AFL Club
Carlton
Super Saturday of local footy!

4 Saints teams got their marching orders and Barry Badcock sure looked like he had a lot of mates to me!

Saints out in straight sets.......I wonder if Swans have no fear of Whitsunday like the Saints coach.

Tooth

Draftee
Sep 10, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Notto sure about a snipper shot because if it was Tass would of gave him one or Jardine but they didn’t but on the other hand Simon throwing a cheap on and still missed he could throw 15 years ago and still can’t
Is Barry still making you rookies look second rate??? The man is in a league of his own.

1iAi

Draftee
Sep 8, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
James last year now camron hill from saints win b&f for the league Camron Hill couldn’t get a kick on Nick Roach from the Sea Eagles and you worry about Des hahaha

Michael jameson

Draftee
Dec 7, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
James last year now camron hill from saints win b&f for the league Camron Hill couldn’t get a kick on Nick Roach from the Sea Eagles and you worry about Des hahaha

Why are people bagging out these blokes, I’m a tad confused? They go out there bust there arse week in week out just to play footy! None of them fill out the vote cards ? No one from Airlie was gunna win it cause they all flog votes off each other and in my opinion desie and Cameron hill were two of the most exciting blokes to watch play this year!! Even in loosing sides. Sounds to me there’s some sooky opposition/supporters that are pissed off they haven’t got there hands on the highest accolade in afl Mackay!

1iAi

Draftee
Sep 8, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Why are people bagging out these blokes, I’m a tad confused? They go out there bust there arse week in week out just to play footy! None of them fill out the vote cards ? No one from Airlie was gunna win it cause they all flog votes off each other and in my opinion desie and Cameron hill were two of the most exciting blokes to watch play this year!! Even in loosing sides. Sounds to me there’s some sooky opposition/supporters that are pissed off they haven’t got there hands on the highest accolade in afl Mackay!
H

1iAi

Draftee
Sep 8, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I just got home from work and nearly spewed in my mouth before I have a beer after seeing this comment

Shadow2

Draftee
Jan 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
So change of subject to Harrup park. I know I’m not alone in saying the place is destroying the comp in Mackay for the last 10 years. What can we do? I’m a believer if the s**t hole continues too take everything from the small local clubs there will be nothing left soon. Should us as the grass root clubs of the comp move hard together and demand that the league starts to share the big day around the local Mackay clubs. Whitsunday have been winning for the last ten years still continues to get the preseason carnival but the deal with that was the GF day was shared around the local Mackay clubs so that they had a chance to make the coin to stay alive and running for the next 5 years before they got it again.
I know so many local AFL supporters that absolutely refuse to watch footy at Harrup because they give nothing back and still expect us to run the gate ect ect. I could go on and on. I hope I’m not alone.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back