AFL Member Rsvd Seats for Round 4-6 on sale Friday 16/3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks game is almost sold out now. Top tier ffs, **** that.

Pisses me off that we have to pay for a ticket twice.
Richmond/hawks? just checked and plenty of seats on level 1.

They don't have more than 1 or 2 bays open at a time, and can be slow to open up new ones when one finishes. You may have just checked at a bad time.

Richmond/hawks? just checked and plenty of seats on level 1.

They don't have more than 1 or 2 bays open at a time, and can be slow to open up new ones when one finishes. You may have just checked at a bad time.

For thirty bucks more than what I already paid.
Could of got fox for less than all of that.

That's not too bad. I mean it sucks that we have to pay twice, but it's not too bad. I stand anyway, unless it's a game that doesn't require any reserving of seats.

So you still go with your membership and don't buy a seat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not too bad. I mean it sucks that we have to pay twice, but it's not too bad. I stand anyway, unless it's a game that doesn't require any reserving of seats.
I generally only get the seats for the blockbusters and if they're crap i often stand as well. just like to have the guaranteed entry. really only need it for R1, sometimes v the Pies in the first game and the Indigenous round. got into a habit of sitting when I had my dodgy hip, but now that i have my new one, standing up is fun again. got a couple of friends over from the UK for the Melbourne game so seats are in order

So AFL membership not Club membership?
I'm an AFL member with a Richmond club support package. So essentially both.

There's plenty of standing room in the outer as well, if you wanted to just use your Richmond membership.

I'm an AFL member with a Richmond club support package. So essentially both.

There's plenty of standing room in the outer as well, if you wanted to just use your Richmond membership.

Might do that in future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back