AFL Members question...

Remove this Banner Ad

Disco_Roach

Senior List
May 2, 2002
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Got a quick question re AFL members & night games at the G.

Does anyone know if they sell full strength beer both in the bars i.e. new sports bar and for general sale to take to your seats....

Or is it like general admittance area where you can only get mid-strength at night games??

As a tiger supporter we need extra alcohol content to get thru our games hahaha.

Cheers!

Does anyone know if they sell full strength beer both in the bars i.e. new sports bar and for general sale to take to your seats....

Or is it like general admittance area where you can only get mid-strength at night games??

As a tiger supporter we need extra alcohol content to get thru our games hahaha.

Cheers!

Pre-lim final last year they were selling heavy in the Barassi bar (dunno if it's still called that) and the members dining room to take to your seats.

That was a twilight match though, however I belive the regular outlets were only selling mid.

Pre-lim final last year they were selling heavy in the Barassi bar (dunno if it's still called that) and the members dining room to take to your seats.

That was a twilight match though, however I belive the regular outlets were only selling mid.

cheers Max, thought that might be the case.

Will see what we find. :thumbsu:

In the AFL members section of the Southern Stand there are a few bars that serve a variety of beers, and pretty much anything else you'd find at a pub. There is sports bar on the basement level (used to be called the Barassi Bar) which is pretty awesome. Has tons of big screens and shows plenty of sport.

The AFL members dining room on level 2 also has a bar from which you can take beer to your seat. You don't have to dine in the room to access it.

I think there may be a few more as well.

Etihad has the Victory Room for AFL members and their guests.

Cheers!

WHY did you give Tiges membership the A, Duck?

Club membership offers were not value?

The Bunton Bar (down the very bottom) sells full strength throughout the whole game during night games I believe (can't take them out though as they're in glass).

Day games you get full outside at your seat, twilight I'm not sure whether its mid only or if there is a cut off point for heavy and night is definitely mid for the whole game.

Wait, AFL Members have a separate bar?!
two actually

Haydn Bunton Sports Bar below level M around M22ish and AFL Members Dining room on Level N where you can sit and watch the footy provided it isnt booked

Edit: already answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back