Discussion AFL metal/rock band logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty cool.

Only one I don't think is good is the Haw Thorn Van Halen one. Brisbane as Guns N Roses? Is possibly a bit too subtle as well. Overall a job well done.

Yeah, not a fan of the Hawthorn one.

Van Halen, especially Eddie Van Halen are completely overrated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can take or leave VH as a band, but Eddie was a groundbreaking guitarist and also fairly interesting that he got to a point in his music where he didn't even play guitar anymore.

Eddie was good but there are plenty as good in my opinion. Not sure what all the hype was about to be honest.

Eddie was good but there are plenty as good in my opinion. Not sure what all the hype was about to be honest.

He was a little ahead of the game though, coming along in the 70s. He was the first two handed tapper to crack the big time with it. Most of the 80s rock scene owes him as just about every guitar solo was Van Halen style inspired.

There's plenty as good but he was a huge figure.

Pretty cool.

Only one I don't think is good is the Haw Thorn Van Halen one. Brisbane as Guns N Roses? Is possibly a bit too subtle as well. Overall a job well done.
Yeah GNR was close. A lot of illustration content needed I felt. Thanks for the feedback!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back