Opinion AFL Moving Forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, like that is going to happen!

So your comment is irrelevant.
No. Your thought processes are irrelevant. The comment is valid. The PREMIER is where the buck stops. He is weak and being led. He DOES have the power to ignore and dismiss. Wether he chooses to or not is not the basis of the statement. It has happened before. You saying it's not likely only emphasises my point of him being an ineffectual leader. Police commissioners interstate are nowhere to be seen. Back to your fifty posts a day of YOUR irrelevant smugness and pub test statements .

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Thursday night...remember when we would be arguing over selection and what photos Dmac had to warrant him getting picked?

Good times.

I presume our entire squad will be going to Queensland, no point them staying home as they can't play SANFL.

This really is a joke of a season, it is quite funny watching how far the VFL are prepared to go just so they can keep all the Melbourne suburban clubs in the national competition.

Interstate Hubs for some clubs but not others - the Vic clubs can live and train at home with their family and friends.
Short quarters.
No crowds.
No home games for some clubs.
Players not selected in the best 22 don't get to play a game.

What a farce, how about making the season an under 25's season, give the older guys a break (they can come in and play a few games to make up the numbers)

No. Your thought processes are irrelevant. The comment is valid. The PREMIER is where the buck stops. He is weak and being led. He DOES have the power to ignore and dismiss. Wether he chooses to or not is not the basis of the statement. It has happened before. You saying it's not likely only emphasises my point of him being an ineffectual leader. Police commissioners interstate are nowhere to be seen. Back to your fifty posts a day of YOUR irrelevant smugness and pub test statements .

Lol, so the Premier is going to sack all of the Department of Health & Police?

* you are a compete drongo!

I presume our entire squad will be going to Queensland, no point them staying home as they can't play SANFL.

This really is a joke of a season, it is quite funny watching how far the VFL are prepared to go just so they can keep all the Melbourne suburban clubs in the national competition.

Interstate Hubs for some clubs but not others - the Vic clubs can live and train at home with their family and friends.
Short quarters.
No crowds.
No home games for some clubs.
Players not selected in the best 22 don't get to play a game.

What a farce, how about making the season an under 25's season, give the older guys a break (they can come in and play a few games to make up the numbers)

Nailed it.

Victorian media went full bunta over 10 minutes of AFC training in 2 groups of 8 gaining an unfair advantage... which pales into insignificance to having to play games away whilst the precious Victorians stay at home despite being in the highest infectious state.

Gil is a ******* joke of a leader if he was truly mindful of player & community welfare... & competition equity my arse!

Nailed it.

Victorian media went full bunta over 10 minutes of AFC training in 2 groups of 8 gaining an unfair advantage... which pales into insignificance to having to play games away whilst the precious Victorians stay at home despite being in the highest infectious state.

Gil is a ******* joke of a leader if he was truly mindful of player & community welfare... & competition equity my arse!
The whole thing is bull.... I couldn’t give 2sh*** anymore,over paid industry with under performers, I hope the virus goes through the industry and shits in their face, WA premier has got it right the safest place to play is WA and SA, the only intention was how to get it up and running in Vic and the Powa comment just goes to show how bigger f****** idiots they are

Hilarious
Crows, Port, Freo and eagles to be put in luxury Golf resorts on Gold Coast
"The complexes at Palm Meadows and Royal Pines are in close proximity to Metricon Stadium, the Suns' stunning home base"

Clearly written by someone who hasn't been there before. Although I was stunned when my google maps said I was at the ground. I thought it was a nature reserve

Last edited:
Lol, so the Premier is going to sack all of the Department of Health & Police?

**** you are a compete drongo!
That's not what I Said
I said to show some balls like the other premiers in states where they have more people, more actual cases and are opening up and hosting AFL matches which to be specific to the thread he has greatly annoyed and disadvantaged our two teams by delegating decisions he should be making .

The whole thing is bull.... I couldn’t give 2sh*** anymore,over paid industry with under performers, I hope the virus goes through the industry and shits in their face, WA premier has got it right the safest place to play is WA and SA, the only intention was how to get it up and running in Vic and the Powa comment just goes to show how bigger f****** idiots they are
Agree. 100%

I hope our clubs say we aren't going. Enjoy your 17 team comp Gil. Go and get another vfl team to take our place, that's clearly what you want anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not what I Said
I said to show some balls like the other premiers in states where they have more people, more actual cases and are opening up and hosting AFL matches which to be specific to the thread he has greatly annoyed and disadvantaged our two teams by delegating decisions he should be making .

How dare they try and save lives! football is more important!

Those arrogant warfies down the road will point blame and kiss ass because they continue to wear the Knees out on their pants going back and forth to the AFL or SANFL begging for hand outs $$$$ wanted to be in the big league but only second raters

How dare they try and save lives! football is more important!
Again , why is it ok for the other states to open up and host and not SA ?
They're not interested in saving lives ?
You're not going to watch the games in protest? There was nothing stopping us having a hub here except for their stubbornness. It could have been done by following protocols and not endangering lives. This is a football forum. Yes it is. The prevalent populist rhetoric proves that eh?

Again , why is it ok for the other states to open up and host and not SA ?
They're not interested in saving lives ?
You're not going to watch the games in protest? There was nothing stopping us having a hub here except for their stubbornness. It could have been done by following protocols and not endangering lives. This is a football forum. Yes it is. The prevalent populist rhetoric proves that eh?

So because other states are being stupid, SA should be too?

Eastern states premiers didn't take advice from their chief medical officers now ? WA and SA have the same position therefore it's the correct one?
Posit an argument not rhetoric .

lmao.

"Victoria is playing football therefore we can play football'

I point out that another state is taking the same viewpoint as SA

"Just because another state is doing it doesn't make it right"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back