AFL name change to AFLM is on the cards....

Remove this Banner Ad

NetworkNerd

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS (Kayo) Also AFL Member so all clubs

Lethality likes this

Yeah, let's rename a 123 year old league to help assimilate another that's existed for less than 5 and is yet to achieve profitability. Genius!!! :drunk:

Does that mean only men would be allowed to play in this renamed competition?
Blatant sexism
Why do we still have separate competitions,based on outdated and debunked ideas of sex and gender?

Well I know at least one AWFL player who'll fit right into a gender-neutral league.

ac6c154940103ae290c8bcc42ad13033

Geez what a joke. This picture demonstrates the utter ridiculousness of the situation perfectly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Transphobe
Mouncey is a strong and brave whatever they want to be today
Mouncey is a selfish piece of s**t happy to put his gender identity ahead of the physical safety of women incapable of competing with him in a contact sport.

Another Fallon Fox
I had to google who that is. Frankly any man who hits women is a piece of s**t and if you're born with a utensil you ARE a man, end of story.

Well the name change to AFLM was fun while it lasted... :(

Bit like the night GF isn't it? They'll occasionally throw out a hint they're planning to go that way so they can gauge the public reaction before either pretending they had no plans in the first place or implementing them if they can get away with it without a significant backlash.

What's scary is how heavily the cancer known as Identity Politics has infested our society if once-bastions of masculinity like the AFL are willing to compromise their own identity & heritage to please rabid lesbian feminists. In 20 years we'll look back and cringe.

I look forward to supporting the soon to be included AFLNB......Australian Football League Non Binary.

Where all of the nation's freaks are welcomed to participate.

From not knowing your own gender to identifying as being an elite footballer.

You've earned the right :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back