Game Day AFL National Draft night #1 - Currently hold pick 16. Monday November 28th. Coverage @ 7pm via Fox Footy, Kayo + AFL App

Remove this Banner Ad

C’mon everyone knew Andrew was Carltank-bound, that’s hardly news. Do they even have real sources?

I hear we’re going to bid on Meghan…
Hey, don't shoot the messenger!
I just read it from cover to cover and believe every word.

I'm really struggling to understand what's happened to our draft picks didn't we have 3 inside the top 30? I realise there were some f/s bids matched, has there been that many we got blown into the 40s? FFS.

I'm really struggling to understand what's happened to our draft picks didn't we have 3 inside the top 30? I realise there were some f/s bids matched, has there been that many we got blown into the 40s? FFS.

Took two and traded one for a F2, pretty straightforward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there room for sentiment in football still and is it getting in the way of a Davey bid?

Father son, indigenous and a twin whose brother will join Essendon also after overcoming multiple knee injuries. That's a triple whammy of the warm and fuzzies.

He'd still get to Essendon anyway I know but it's bizarre to me no one has bid and are giving Essendon a free ride when he was rated by most as an end of 1st round talent.

Stuff sentiment. Make them pay a price!
Is there more to this or did every club just want to give them a free ride?

Pick 19 then. 😀😀😀😀😀
Make It So Star Trek GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back