AFL News , Trade Rumours , Results

Remove this Banner Ad

The owner of the page, is a member on Bigfooty. He quite regularly trolls the st kilda board.
But he is always carrying on about how people shouldn't read BigFooty? And then steals info from here anyway?

And why would you troll your own team board...

But he is always carrying on about how people shouldn't read BigFooty? And then steals info from here anyway?

And why would you troll your own team board...
He’s a strange kid. He’s been banned a few times too.

He literally reads our trade rumour thread and posts it as an ‘exclusive’.

For about 10 weeks straight he came in and demanded Ben Paton be dropped, even though he was one of our better players. And if you disagree with him, he’ll call you a ‘bully’!

He’s a strange kid. He’s been banned a few times too.
Man, the irony in this.

He literally reads our trade rumour thread and posts it as an ‘exclusive’.
I always suspected that was the case. I also enjoy his vague "St Kilda is after a KPD whose name I can't reveal yet", and then as soon as a KPD goes public about wanting a trade... surprise!

Coops is either a master troll or a complete flog, I suspect the answer is somewhere in between.
If you were a master troll you’d do it for the lols and not ban people from your page. Unless he’s factored that into his trolling.

I was blocked when he did his "top AFL 5 journalists excluding ourselves".

All I said was why would you include yourself? You're not a journalist.

Favourite part is always referring to the team of admins when it's clearly just the one guy.

Obviously a bit of a not quite right upstairs.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His argument with Cherny over failing to source him was hilarious.

Almost s hilarious as him copying Cherny's article but only changing "injury prone Dan Hannebery" to "aging star Dan Hannebery" hahaha
I love the ones where he copy pastes in words that are originally unrelated or hyperlinks.

Did this only happen because of the similarities between the Collingwood guernsey and Coops’ teeth?

Attachments

• 250BBE80-C602-4166-A3E6-1DD01AE0AB1F.jpeg
    250BBE80-C602-4166-A3E6-1DD01AE0AB1F.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 67

Remove this Banner Ad

Back