AFL offering no moral leadership in 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Luv_our_club

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Earlier this year Carro made a big deal about a comedian on Ch 7 making jokes about Cox with reference to Sam Lane. Carro said it was wildly inappropriate. It was an off the cuff joke and not pre-meditated.

Then today her paper prints the headline: "Collingwood need Cox to stand up"..... but she is silent. It is basically the same joke. But this time the target is men and premeditated.

The AFL Website is constantly using puns in their headlines that include political incorrect references. One I remember is: "Shanghai special debut for young Sun"..... They did an almost identical joke the year before during the China game.

This week Caddy calls someone a "*******" and who the hell know what the AFL will do?????

Many accuse the AFL lying this week about the reasons behind the finals fixture. It feels like they have been lying all year.

The current AFL administration is made up of privileged men who have teenage sensibilities and it fosters double standards. All we see is hypocrisy and double standards from AFL House...

It can damage people by association, such as Gerard Whately who i think has lost credibility this year through his closeness to AFL House.

When Gillon does an interview he tries to crack jokes... like his idiot brother.

I don't know what AFL House stand for, except they want to look good and look like they have principles... but i think the lack of leadership is creating "blurred lines" everywhere and it spreads.

“And now I cross to you, Sam Lane, for the Cox report,” he said. Then this: “Because you love the Cox.”

"Collingwood need Cox to stand up"

Could the lack of outrage possible be because one was commenting on the sex life of a fellow employee - which by the book is sexual harrassment - and the other is a simple pun about erections made at nobody in particular?

Earlier this year Carro made a big deal about a comedian on Ch 7 making jokes about Cox with reference to Sam Lane. Carro said it was wildly inappropriate. It was an off the cuff joke and not pre-meditated.

Then today her paper prints the headline: "Collingwood need Cox to stand up"..... but she is silent. It is basically the same joke. But this time the target is men and premeditated.

The AFL Website is constantly using puns in their headlines that include political incorrect references. One I remember is: "Shanghai special debut for young Sun"..... They did an almost identical joke the year before during the China game.

This week Caddy calls someone a "*******" and who the hell know what the AFL will do?????
Melodrama for people too insecure to declare their love for The Bold and the Beautiful. It has no impact on football. But if you pay attention to it, you might make the mistake of thinking any of this nonsense matters.

giphy.gif

I'm so offended my head hurts and I have to switch off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back