HugeJohnson

Just hanging out
Apr 25, 2009
Some point in space and time
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hearing strong reports that that an AFL player from South Australia was recently seen ordering a sausage roll at a local bakery. Seems normal enough, right? Well here's where it gets interesting, according to my source, apparently the player in question did not have tomato sauce on the sausage roll in question.

What sort of repercussions could this have on the player if confirmed as being true?

Hearing strong reports that that an AFL player from South Australia was recently seen ordering a sausage roll at a local bakery. Seems normal enough, right? Well here's where it gets interesting, according to my source, apparently the player in question did not have tomato sauce on the sausage roll in question.

What sort of repercussions could this have on the player if confirmed as being true?

Sauce isn't neccessary if it's a gourmet sausage roll or pie. Was it gourmet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he order a delicious COLA to have with it?

Trade to Swans confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back