Competitions AFL Player Sponsor First competition Season Launch 2020

Ok people, this is a little unusual as the season launch is early this year due to it being combined with the womens. Due to the timing I realize that the total to cover our players has not been reached and I have not collected all the money yet either, however in a sign of good faith the club is working with us on this one (and I trust you not to leave me holding the bundle).

The prize on offer is a double pass to the season launch on Thursday, 6th Feb. As a player sponsor you get VIP access from 6pm-7pm for a meet and greet and then join in the rest of the function from 7-9. Drinks are included!

This is all a bit of a rush, I apologise. I need to get names to the club by Friday so if you would like to get in the prize draw and you have pledged and have paid (or at least promise to) enter below. We have 2 to give away and there's one for the those who do the AFLW sponsor too (separate thread)

2020_seasonlaunch_invite_playersponsors.jpg

Good work Horace. I should have been clearer, feel free to enter even if the payment is pending. I will conduct this one in good faith that everyone has the intention to pay.

Fair enough Luke, though I think that you did make that quite clear. I just prefer to have paid before saying I'm in, that's all.

Damn man, didn't see this at all. Launched and drawn in 48 hours :S

Could we just auto include sponsors in all competitions?
Apologies, this one was the main reason for the whole rush of this thing. Unfortunately I didn’t pick up the baton from Chad until this was upon us.

I actually thought we had missed the opportunity altogether but the dude at the club was very helpful working with me.

I would enter everyone but it would mean it would be really hard to get winners names as people would be pulling out. What I will do is send a message in the payment details PM that the comp is open, and like this one I will try my best to keep it towards the top of the open threads.

Last edited:
Back