Competitions AFL Player Sponsor Trivia Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had the realisation I think have totally missed player sponsorship this year.....

Have I missed a private message or tourism's overlooked a thread earlier in the year (my last private message about sponsorship seems to be in Sept 2020??)

Or

Have already paid and have early symptoms of dimentia?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just had the realisation I think have totally missed player sponsorship this year.....

Have I missed a private message or tourism's overlooked a thread earlier in the year (my last private message about sponsorship seems to be in Sept 2020??)

Or

Have already paid and have early symptoms of dimentia?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don’t have you on the list, we did have a couple of good people chip in to cover a slight shortfall so I’m sure I can sort out something if you want to jump on board.

I think the September 20 message was probably when I launched this year maybe? I did start it earlier than normal.

Last edited:

Hmmmm thorough review...

Must start by thanking Luke (and previous Bigfooty sponsor organisers). I’ve been fortunate enough to have participated in a number of these Bigfooty Player Sponsorship events. This was another great event.

Flynn was a top notch choice for us this year. Great guy who was more than happy to chat about his career so far, his injury woes and genuine excitement about the future at North. Garner was a late withdrawal - gastro.

Our table finished equal second missing out on first by 1pt. First prize was a corporate box at Marvel. We played off for second and third and came third. Our prize was a six pack of beer. Needless to say, wish we had concentrated a little more on some of the questions....

The food was delicious. Plenty of beers. Lots of laughs. Good times ahead 👍🏻

Hmmmm thorough review...

Must start by thanking Luke (and previous Bigfooty sponsor organisers). I’ve been fortunate enough to have participated in a number of these Bigfooty Player Sponsorship events. This was another great event.

Flynn was a top notch choice for us this year. Great guy who was more than happy to chat about his career so far, his injury woes and genuine excitement about the future at North. Garner was a late withdrawal - gastro.

Our table finished equal second missing out on first by 1pt. First prize was a corporate box at Marvel. We played off for second and third and came third. Our prize was a six pack of beer. Needless to say, wish we had concentrated a little more on some of the questions....

Just a shame Flynn couldn't come through when it mattered and we would have got 2nd place. ;) :laughv1: lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened?🤨
We were tied for 2nd and an elected football player from each of the 2 tables got to answer the final question to decide the deadlock. ford got his question correct and Flynn didn't... :'(

Hmmmm thorough review...

Cheers drew, did Flynn say how his rehab is progressing ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back