Player Sponsorship AFL Player Sponsorship 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

The time has come to launch this for the new year. I’m starting it a bit earlier this year to see how we go and hopefully add some flexibility for those who are keen to join. Also the club has been in contact and if we want to get our preferred players the sooner we can commit the better.

Without wanting to jump the gun I think it would be cool if we could sponsor the same guys as last year, Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez. They are both exciting prospects and I’m looking forward to seeing what they can produce under the new regime. I reckon it’s a good opportunity to expand on the relationship that we started last year and the guys will already be aware of the BF sponsor deal.

Those that are returning know the drill, for new folk please jump on board it’s a great way to get involved and support the club (they have expressed their thanks for us sticking fat throughout 2020). Pledge an amount, I will keep an updated list with a working total, and I will contact you via PM.

Luke72 $175
Snake Baker $100
Go Kangas $50
Lomas $100
Muttley45 $50
Gorman2Geister $100
Ted $50
Giantroo $50
The Filth Wizard $50
Sagitox $50
Kanga Glory $100
Quivorir $100
Flawed Genius $50
Devo $50
Nate7 $100
Kangaroos4eva $50
Sopwiths North $100
Horace $50
Fusion $50
Hsquid $50
Ferball $100
Twinkletoes $100
Dark Phoenix $50
See See $150
Krakouer85 $100
King Moonee $50
Cookiemon $50
Tas $50

Groucho $100
Heaps of Fun $50
Sillygit $50
Y Factor $100
Zondor $100
BoomerRoo $50
Caracas $100
LuvTheKangas $250
RobZombie $150
D23D $50
Engimal v3 $100
Ianl $50

Kangatime $100
Kanga1996 $50
King of the Road $50
Kangafruity $50
Ally 18 $50
WolvesRoos $50
SimpkinByTheDockOfTheBay $50

Danj $100
Choppy Gun $125
Gumble Frankieton

Drew $100
Jimbobaroo $50
Rogue Roo $50
Pessimistic Optimist $50

Total $4200
Goal $4200

Last edited:

Yeah I’m assured that most is gained from sticking with the same guy’s. I have asked the club to hold a spot with TG and Flynn. I am in and will kick this off with $100.

I'll match that mate. :thumbsu:

3DDFEFC9-8168-4597-BCE4-D2949C1E87EF.png
This is interesting, I guess we get to choose one. What are your preferences? If we get Two players we can choose two I assume. Both the same? one of each?? I don’t have kids so wouldn’t think of the clinic but it might be perfect for those with families.

Also please note at this stage there’s no rush for payment. I will endeavour to send out bank details and keep the list updated, and if it comes to a point where it’s pressing I will let you know.

View attachment 1017805
This is interesting, I guess we get to choose one. What are your preferences? If we get Two players we can choose two I assume. Both the same? one of each?? I don’t have kids so wouldn’t think of the clinic but it might be perfect for those with families.

Also please note at this stage there’s no rush for payment. I will endeavour to send out bank details and keep the list updated, and if it comes to a point where it’s pressing I will let you know.

1606217160760.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1017805

...but seriously.......I wouldn't have the slightest interest in any of that lame Disney level crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back