(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magpie Monopoly

A Good Bloke
Suspended
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oklahoma City Thunder
Tayla Harris dm'ed me from her account a year ago. We have been talking on and off on here for a while and have established an online relationship.

It's getting pretty serious. I keep asking her if we can meet up but she is always busy and only ever sends me photos I can find of her on the first page of Google images...

Last edited:

SwampCreature

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
probably
Tayla Harris dm'ed me from her account a year ago. We have been talking on and off on her for a while and have established an online relationship.

It's getting pretty serious. I keep asking her if we can meet up but she is always busy and only ever sends me photos from google images of her
This is a funny post bigfooty do more posts like this

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Ben Beams would post on the Melbourne board a few years after he was delisted. was still a keen Demons supporter

Colin Garland posted before he got drafted to Melbourne. Pretty sure he was bagging Neitz too

RAPPA

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
I remember someone telling me years ago that Johnathon Brown looked over their shoulder while they were viewing BigFooty, read for a bit, then huffed "What would they know?" and walked off. I presume never to view the site again.
Gotta be a lie. Assumes Jono Brown can read

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BG32

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Los Angeles Clippers
I know Melbourne FC staff and the players are well aware of this place and another prominent demons forum

Chris_6678

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Been mentioned in previous posts on Braun ( posted around 2001-2002) Wellingham & Daniel Chick.

There was one player on our board ( Around 2015/2016) a few years who mentioned he was a big chance to get drafted ( He wasn't WA based but a WC fan) and was told by his parents he should shut down his BF account. Think he may have been drafted to hawks as a guess.

Top Bottom