AFL Players on Bigfooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

susurrar

Senior List
AFL Club
North Melbourne
colin garland shitting on his future captain was a pretty good one.

there was one on the drafts board a few years back now carrying on like an idiot. i cant remember the guys name but if i recall correctly carlton drafted him twice and delisted him twice. he wasnt a good player. i dont even remember if he ever ended up playing any afl games.

andrew swallows dad posted on the north board back in the day.

ive had a few suspicions over the years. on the north board there have been a couple of posters very very close to cruize garlett and ayden kennedy if they werent actually them.

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Sydney
Nothing beats the time that someone on the Swans board was bagging Troy Luff and he actually came onto the board and said something like "jeez I did not think I was that bad"

He then proceeded to answer a few Swans fans questions, and the person who bagged him back peddled faster than you could imagine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Sydney
Is it the most-liked post ever? 500 seems like a lot
I wonder what sort of posts bigfooty likes the most. I mean could one of us come up with a post that would be guaranteed 20 or more likes based on what we know bigfooty likes. Perhaps something that sounds controversial but in reality most bigfooty fans agree.

SwampCreature

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
probably
I wonder what sort of posts bigfooty likes the most. I mean could one of us come up with a post that would be guaranteed 20 or more likes based on what we know bigfooty likes. Perhaps something that sounds controversial but in reality most bigfooty fans agree.
A concept well explored in @Costanza’s famous ‘inflammatory thread title’ thread

Zoom

Carefree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Brooklyn Nets
Humorous photoshops/gifs poll well

Starburns_

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Colts, Stars, The Exers
Moderator #69

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
AFL Club
Collingwood
To gain max likes the post has to be on the first page, the higher the better, top 3 is best, at least that's my take on it.

Also, one liners net best.

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cronulla, Dallas Cowboys, Forest
Moderator #73
there was one on the drafts board a few years back now carrying on like an idiot. i cant remember the guys name but if i recall correctly carlton drafted him twice and delisted him twice. he wasnt a good player. i dont even remember if he ever ended up playing any afl games.
We drafted and delisted Jaryd Cachia twice. He played 14 games in 2013.

Top Bottom