AFL Players on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Tayla Harris dm'ed me from her account a year ago. We have been talking on and off on here for a while and have established an online relationship.

It's getting pretty serious. I keep asking her if we can meet up but she is always busy and only ever sends me photos I can find of her on the first page of Google images...

Last edited:

Tayla Harris dm'ed me from her account a year ago. We have been talking on and off on her for a while and have established an online relationship.

It's getting pretty serious. I keep asking her if we can meet up but she is always busy and only ever sends me photos from google images of her

This is a funny post bigfooty do more posts like this

I remember someone telling me years ago that Johnathon Brown looked over their shoulder while they were viewing BigFooty, read for a bit, then huffed "What would they know?" and walked off. I presume never to view the site again.

Ben Beams would post on the Melbourne board a few years after he was delisted. was still a keen Demons supporter

Colin Garland posted before he got drafted to Melbourne. Pretty sure he was bagging Neitz too

If any Hawks players are reading...* YOU campaignerS BETTER FINISH 16TH AND GET US A GOOD PICK AND COGS

To any Richmond players reading, don't read this sh*t, f**k off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Schwartz said on SEN once he had looked at Big Footy and quickly decided it was a bad idea.

Happy birthday Ox

Been mentioned in previous posts on Braun ( posted around 2001-2002) Wellingham & Daniel Chick.

There was one player on our board ( Around 2015/2016) a few years who mentioned he was a big chance to get drafted ( He wasn't WA based but a WC fan) and was told by his parents he should shut down his BF account. Think he may have been drafted to hawks as a guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back