AFL Players on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

colin garland shitting on his future captain was a pretty good one.

there was one on the drafts board a few years back now carrying on like an idiot. i cant remember the guys name but if i recall correctly carlton drafted him twice and delisted him twice. he wasnt a good player. i dont even remember if he ever ended up playing any afl games.

andrew swallows dad posted on the north board back in the day.

ive had a few suspicions over the years. on the north board there have been a couple of posters very very close to cruize garlett and ayden kennedy if they werent actually them.

Haha would have to be. I doubt any poster will ever get near that either.

tonga was right up there at the start when the whole barrel racing fiasco was being uncovered by BigFooty. Has a certified legendary thread in her honour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what sort of posts bigfooty likes the most. I mean could one of us come up with a post that would be guaranteed 20 or more likes based on what we know bigfooty likes. Perhaps something that sounds controversial but in reality most bigfooty fans agree.

A concept well explored in @Costanza’s famous ‘inflammatory thread title’ thread

I wonder what sort of posts bigfooty likes the most. I mean could one of us come up with a post that would be guaranteed 20 or more likes based on what we know bigfooty likes. Perhaps something that sounds controversial but in reality most bigfooty fans agree.
Humorous photoshops/gifs poll well

David Schwartz said on SEN once he had looked at Big Footy and quickly decided it was a bad idea.
Probably the punting board.

To gain max likes the post has to be on the first page, the higher the better, top 3 is best, at least that's my take on it.

Also, one liners net best.

there was one on the drafts board a few years back now carrying on like an idiot. i cant remember the guys name but if i recall correctly carlton drafted him twice and delisted him twice. he wasnt a good player. i dont even remember if he ever ended up playing any afl games.

We drafted and delisted Jaryd Cachia twice. He played 14 games in 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back