Win Prizes AFL Power Rankings 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Power Rankings Round 17 tips

A bad tipping start for the PR. Haven't umpired reviewed the game last night it's difficult to say why Freo lost.

Most models are tipping Dees, except the PR and Masseyratings and most experts in the Age are tipping Saints. It's an interesting one.

Swans
Freo
Tigers
Roos
Dogs
Crows
Eagles
Saints
GWS

Current Tip Tally: 104/137

Beans now more coming later

Dons and Port are a very good chance to cause upsets. It's likely that one should come up.

50 on Dons @ 4.85 to WIN and 110 +33.5 @ 1.92

50 on Port @ 3.15 to WIN

Power Rankings Round 17 tips

A bad tipping start for the PR. Haven't umpired reviewed the game last night it's difficult to say why Freo lost.

Most models are tipping Dees, except the PR and Masseyratings and most experts in the Age are tipping Saints. It's an interesting one.

Swans
Freo
Tigers
Roos
Dogs
Crows
Eagles
Saints
GWS

Current Tip Tally: 104/137

Beans now more coming later

Dons and Port are a very good chance to cause upsets. It's likely that one should come up.

50 on Dons @ 4.85 to WIN and 110 +33.5 @ 1.92

50 on Port @ 3.15 to WIN

they kicked 17 points less than Geelong;)

Some seriouz beanz ere'

350 on Dogs -40.5

200 on Crows -38.5

50 on Eagles to WIN @ 1.14

50 on Saints to WIN @ 2.2 and 130 +7.5 @ 1.92

15 on Lions To WIN @ 8.5

The Roby Review
Celebrating trollery since June 2014
----------------------------------------

Round 17

I gotta say. There hasn't been much "Celebrating trollery" going on in these pages recently. Most came for the outlandish claims and lol'ed at the counter-trollery. The real betting performance was a sideshow.

But the A-grade trollery which made this thread so entertaining is noticeably absent. Maybe Roby finally has gone off to focus on writing a novel.

Executive Summary

- 7 bets from 12 this week were good
- Season returns of 1,135 Beans on 20,638 staked is equivalent to season profitability of 5.5%
- Unsettled futures of 1,553 Beans outstanding

Round 17 Performance

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 8.55.49 AM.png

Season Performance

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 8.56.05 AM.png

Long Term Bet Placements

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 2.01.15 AM.png

Disclaimer
1. The Roby Review only has resources to verify performance of bets as published on Bigfooty. No audit of whether stated odds were actually available at the time is undertaken.
2. Initial starting bank of 10,000 nominated arbitrarily by The Roby Review, for ease of indexing.
3. And as always: Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.

Last edited:
Seems like a painfull way to even try to make the same money as a term deposit.
Those that follow the tips know they painlessly make more and that's all that matters.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't be held accountable for stupidity.
I agree.
Quite clearly the system only works with a bank of infinity. Idiots never learn.

Love the "Bulldogs miss the 8" bet round 12 followed only 4 weeks later by the "Bulldogs top 4" bet.

Makes perfect sense.

Especially with the Geelong GF bets and the Geelong to miss top 8 bets. Obviously.

If GWS make the GF and win against the Crows Roby will be in for a good payday. Crows would be a decent result too.

GWS losing to the Pies really hurt their minor premiership chances.

A Sydney/Hawthorn minor premiership and premership would be a very bad result. As would Essendon finishing on least wins behind Brisbane.

Especially when they're wrong and so are you.

Yeah I did notice that dimmies missed your saints bets.
But having a summary of bet tracking is the point.
Because the actual power rankings bear not a lot of correlation to how you place your bets - apart from a few essendon line bets that we see (and I expect lots of beans on essendon vs brisbane this week)

Yeah I did notice that dimmies missed your saints bets.
But having a summary of bet tracking is the point.
Because the actual power rankings bear not a lot of correlation to how you place your bets - apart from a few essendon line bets that we see (and I expect lots of beans on essendon vs brisbane this week)

Which bets bear no correlation? For example this week bets on all higher team apart from Lions (would've been GWS if Taylor exclusion was calculated before, that's how close it was to the market) and Port because of North's terrible form, which is taken into consideration in every game.

Edit. And the Bulldogs, but Suns were a little hampered.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back