Game Day AFL Preliminary Final - Matchday Discussion GWS@Collingwood(MCG – 4:35PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring it on boys, show em and the flogs next week who’s boss. Merry Prelim Day everyone. Let’s win in the Collingwood Spirit!

On me way home from a s**t night shift, who's ever wanna be a screw 😫🔫

But on the bright side, it's game day and another chance at a GF......at least there won't be too many nerves this morning, gunna sleep through till about 30mins before the game then I'll be 3 🍺 before bounce down.

Enjoy the game PS 👍🏻

Just very excited.

It’s really simple, todays game will either deliver some great passage to a GF and potential flag.

Or, we pack it up for the year and close up the shop.

Excited, but very wary.

Must bring a big game today.

Grundy, Pendlebury, Sidebottom, Treloar, Adams, Moore, Stephenson, Crisp, Howe, Elliott and support network.

Get the business done.

De Goey lurking for... but we must do the business today!

We've had a dream run this past month. Hawks knocking off WC to push us into top 4, getting a Geelong side away from Kardina (who were also the worst of the top 4 sides IMO) and now a GWS side who played a game in tough conditions away from home last week and are missing three of their top 5 players in Greene, Whitfield and Coniglio.

You honestly don't get a better opportunity than this. GWS are a good side, so I hope nobody expects us to walk all over them just because of their outs, etc. We will win today after a close first half by about 5 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wont matter if the ball doesnt get down there
Plus all of them would not be on the ground all the time. Keefe I think is more for ruck backup than anything else. Now that Greene is not playing, we have Maynard as spare too.

Not in Melbourne for this, and won’t be watching on TV. Have a family commitment that I agreed to months ago on the basis of Collingwood not going far in September.o_O

Now I’m weighing up one of life’s big dilemmas. Do I keep up with the match by checking in on the BF game day thread - that bastion of balance and objectivity? Or do I rely on the AFL website - that soulless source of statistics?

Decisions, decisions.

Officially s**tting my pants now. I don't think I hate anything more than being strong favourites in a final.
Indeed. Just get through tonight amd we can go back to being underdogs. Get it done boys

Anticipate the train ride in will feel like an eternity! Good luck to all of us, wherever you may be watching!

Those of us lucky enough to be there, let's be nice and loud early and really drive home the 23rd man advantage!

Up the woods!

Not in Melbourne for this, and won’t be watching on TV. Have a family commitment that I agreed to months ago on the basis of Collingwood not going far in September.o_O

Now I’m weighing up one of life’s big dilemmas. Do I keep up with the match by checking in on the BF game day thread - that bastion of balance and objectivity? Or do I rely on the AFL website - that soulless source of statistics?

Decisions, decisions.
I'm in a similar position. A wedding.
But this comes to mind. Screenshot_20190921-085128_Chrome.jpg

Decisions, decisions.
Who the * puts on an event in September? What is the event....i would like to be the judge if you can just skip it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back