Game Day AFL Preliminary Final - Matchday Discussion GWS@Collingwood(MCG – 4:35PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got killed in clearances and contested possessions. That’s where it was lost.
And on the outside. So many times Williams sat 10m off the back of the stoppage and would receive either a handball or our scrubbed kick to then launch a clean attack.

Our coaching group need a long hard think on allowing this as it's been a constant of Buckley tenure.

Also not having a genuine CHF and FF is telling, Mihocek really is a great 3rd tall bit soundly beaten tonight.

Great comeback. You guys were absolutely reamed by the umpires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was not a gutsy effort.. 95% Collingwood crowd.. playing a side that simply doesn't win there.. they lose greene and whitfield.. woeful effort.

Typical Buckley game.. confusion as to who the * does what out there.

How the * can you lose a game like this.

And on the outside. So many times Williams sat 10m off the back of the stoppage and would receive either a handball or our scrubbed kick to then launch a clean attack.

Our coaching group need a long hard think on allowing this as it's been a constant of Buckley tenure.

Also not having a genuine CHF and FF is telling, Mihocek really is a great 3rd tall bit soundly beaten tonight.
That’s when a forward needs to come up to round him up but you know “why are our forwards up so high?”

Not gonna lie, that stings, but you can’t play one quarter in a Preliminary Final and expect to win. The right team won and we went down swinging. Bring on 2020.

Congrats to Brisbane on their draft pick

Looking forward to the 30-something year old "recruit" with a dodgy body, and his dodgy off field antics.

Premiership window is over.

And people wonder why I had a go at people carrying on like we were already in the GF and won it? This is why. Nothing was ever guaranteed. We didn’t show up and it cost us.

And if i hear someone say it was due to the umpires i’ll blow up. Because if we had of showed up and played good footy, we would’ve won, regardless of who is umpiring.

There goes our window. Well never win a gf under buckley era now. Another rebuild will poom soon. Need to be bold in the trade table

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
Yeah we are very close to needing another partial rebuild.

Hopefully this time like in 2010 team we start with drafting 3 strong low pick KPP (Reid Brown Dawes)

Getting the spine right is crucial mids are dime a dozen (bar your Buckley/Dangerfield types who are real game changers).

This team really lacks a star midfielder and by that I mean a mid who can carry a team. Pendles is a champ but he is more Simon Black then Nathan Buckley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back