Game Day AFL Preliminary Final - Matchday Discussion GWS@Collingwood(MCG – 4:35PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No doubt they will be l.icking each others asses tonight in the new found love which has infiltrated the joint. Year after year of this fkin crap.

Any chance one of the "suoerstar" mids could get a hard ball and stem.the flow before 3qtr time?

Pendlebury as a captain is a myth. Grundy sh1t himself against Mumford...again.

Its not the role players who lost this.

My prediction of the outcome doesn't impact the game. Weird to blame supporters.

Congrats to Brisbane on their draft pick

Looking forward to the 30-something year old "recruit" with a dodgy body, and his dodgy off field antics.

Premiership window is over.

Hey we might be lucky and give up our 2nd rounder for another skinny haphazard kicking rookie listed player who hasn't been offered a contract after failing for 2.5 years as a fwd and play 7 games to a decent level in the neafl.

From a Bombers fan?😂 Your last 19 years has been that s**t that all you have is to troll us? Weak campaigner!

haha,
That last quarter was amazing by us. We lost, but...
We are a club with so much soul. So much heart. We got beaten by a souless contrived AFL expansion club who has a serial eye gouger who the haters defended and made into a martyr, which is a myth.

As for Essendon, they will always have the stigma of the systemic doping regime,

I won't be wathcing the grand final btw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T
That was not a gutsy effort.. 95% Collingwood crowd.. playing a side that simply doesn't win there.. they lose greene and whitfield.. woeful effort.

Typical Buckley game.. confusion as to who the fu** does what out there.

How the fu** can you lose a game like this.

they’ll a win what should have been our 16th flag. Richmond is rubbish.

Bloody good comeback guys, as a neutral I thoroughly enjoyed that whole game. Nailbiting last 5 mins too, worthy of a GF. Imo the better team won today, you can't expect to win only turning up for a couple of quarters, but the names of AFL and the Collingwood Football Club have been done no harm with today's game.
Best of luck next season.

Last edited:
No doubt they will be l.icking each others asses tonight in the new found love which has infiltrated the joint. Year after year of this fkin crap.

Any chance one of the "suoerstar" mids could get a hard ball and stem.the flow before 3qtr time?

Pendlebury as a captain is a myth. Grundy sh1t himself against Mumford...again.

Its not the role players who lost this.

Grundy s**t himself?

A tall forward standing up taking a big grab and kicking a goal would be nice.

Richmond doesn’t win last night without Lynch standing up. We had no one stand up

Yep. As much as I think he’s a limited player (just based on his complete skill set), Lynch’s contested marking is elite. Plus he is an accurate set shot.

Missing out on him is the majority of the difference between us and Richmond at the moment.

Damn! Bad luck fellas , a real shame to come back to lose so close. Can’t win them all. You’re still a top 4 club with fine supporters. When you feel crap think of the poor sod Freo supporters, Sit back and enjoy a stress free Grand Final with the rest of us.

You weren't alone in your thoughts.

What shits me most was the weather being what did us in to a large extent, IMO. We unfortunately just don’t have a game suited to wet conditions. Agh well always next year when we cop our regular fistful of injuries and scrounge our way through...

Disappointing turn up from the boys. But credit to GWS. They deserved that win. Not sure how they back it up though. They will be fatigued and sore.

To be honest we've been an average side for most of the year. The result tonight took care of itself.

Been a ride for sure. Catch you all next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back