AFL Premier Division - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good are off season rumours!
Adam Hunter (WCE) maybe on the way to Noosa, But also on the way to St Marys in Geelong FC!
Whitey locked in down melb again, Noosaboy I liked that one!
Brett Moloney out of retirement and back on the wing for Noosa Seniors.
Paige doing preseason at Aspley and then returning to Noosa....haha
Brauer retired, opening up a tattoo shop to keep up with Noosa Premiership tattoo's in high demand, Is currently working on a new design for 2012........
Pie man again sponsoring Matthews's preseasons diet.
Obrien (PBC) new role as umpires administrator.
Maroochydore started preseason early as they need help counting gate takings from GF & Super rules.
Phill Lobb signed Mayne, Magpies, noosa, burleigh, pbc, surfers!

Adam Hunter (WCE) maybe on the way to Noosa, But also on the way to St Marys in Geelong FC!
Brauer retired, opening up a tattoo shop to keep up with Noosa Premiership tattoo's in high demand, Is currently working on a new design for 2012........
Maroochydore started preseason early as they need help counting gate takings from GF & Super rules.

yeah well paige has gone back to w.a. he also played a full season at aspley

Tough getting a laugh with this crowd LM!! :D

I heard that a certain large rumped Noosa onballer was checking out the National Super rules at Fishermans Rd recently, found out you can get a gig if you have turned 25 and thought it was a lot easier to play for Qld at this level than normal footy so may be turning his hand to it in 2012?

Any truth to that one?? :)

very good

Tough getting a laugh with this crowd LM!! :D

I heard that a certain large rumped Noosa onballer was checking out the National Super rules at Fishermans Rd recently, found out you can get a gig if you have turned 25 and thought it was a lot easier to play for Qld at this level than normal footy so may be turning his hand to it in 2012?

Any truth to that one?? :)

Truth in the large rump, not in the super rules, far to many mullet hair cuts, raised elbows and nut twists in the packs, I'm too soft for old school football. Today's football code is more about how many friends you have on facebook, how may followers on twitter, how your missus looks on the red carpet and what moisturiser you use in the showers after the game, and that's showering in your underpants btw!

haha - hard to disagree mate. Showering in underpants - WTF is going on at Noosa mate?? :) Too scared to show their newly waxed ball sacks??:eek:

Originally from Pell Thunder in the WAFL.
Heard the young ruckman Reid fro Aspley is also Going over to WA

noosa should really get a sponsors sign at the ground for all the money you have brought to the club over the last 3 years.

maybe in the next couple of years maroochydore can return the favour and be first into the grand final and ask for it to be played at grange, and when aflq say no, then go to noosa.

Daryn Cresswell has been appointed the senior coach of Palm Beach Currumbin for the 2012 season. Good luck daryn and good luck to the boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he doesn't turn his team into a pack of gambling addicts

Fulton runs a successful business and employs about 10 blokes and has a young family. Probably wouldn't have the time to put into a senior coaching role. Don't be surprised if he plays with a different PHC club in 2012.....

Like Surfers maybe. Or will he stay at Broadbeach regardless of the fallout late this season. Hes only about 10 goals off kicking 700 .

surely broady wont take him back a 3rd time.....

Yes u are proberly right. But Fults has been treated like s**t this year. After doing a pre season under fitness coach, Foxy, he was proberly the fittest hes ever been But then come the season he is played in defence for 8 or 9 games.They lost a number of games by less then a couple of goals and moved Fults into the forward line when it was 2 late.he does an ankle and misses 4 weeks, plays a game to get some match fitness with Palm Beach and kicks 12 goals. Ready to front up, hes told by the coaching staff he will be coming back via the magoos.He declines and doesnt play again .I fully agree with his decision.The coaching decision was costly, as in that final round where they lost to Morningside, Fults may of been the one to get them over the line that day had he been playing as the Cats lost Eagle in the 1st quarter and Emery with ankle problems.I know a club has to set standards , but the Cats heirachy made a mess of this one.

Yes u are proberly right. But Fults has been treated like s**t this year. After doing a pre season under fitness coach, Foxy, he was proberly the fittest hes ever been But then come the season he is played in defence for 8 or 9 games.They lost a number of games by less then a couple of goals and moved Fults into the forward line when it was 2 late.he does an ankle and misses 4 weeks, plays a game to get some match fitness with Palm Beach and kicks 12 goals. Ready to front up, hes told by the coaching staff he will be coming back via the magoos.He declines and doesnt play again .I fully agree with his decision.The coaching decision was costly, as in that final round where they lost to Morningside, Fults may of been the one to get them over the line that day had he been playing as the Cats lost Eagle in the 1st quarter and Emery with ankle problems.I know a club has to set standards , but the Cats heirachy made a mess of this one.

Not to mention, Fults is a major sponsor for the club with his business,

also heard 3 brothers where also leaving broady

good points, why play the qafl 2nd highest goalkicker down back he was always going to go ok down there but goals win games... i thought the prospect of eagle,fulton,emery and young boston would have been a tough assignment for any backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back