News AFL Prospectus 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you tried emailing CD to see whether it's possible? If not then I don't think you'll be able to find a electronic copy.

Anyone know where I could go to pick up a copy? Not in newsagent yet

It's meant to come out in a couple of weeks but have heard that it has been pre-released at some places (don't know where. Fantasy Freako said that to me on Twitter).

Am really eager to get it pretty soon so it'd be great to know if people have seen it...

I've had one for a few days now. Good read.

Dymocks Garden City in Perth had 2 of em so i bought both... I don't want anyone else to have one lol Jokes! I got the 2nd one for a mate.

I have never heard of ever being able to purchase an electronic version of the Prospectus. You could ask a mate to make you one, or pay someone to make one. Wouldn't be that hard with a scanner, and turn it into a pdf. Sorry I wouldnt have the time for such a project.

Anyone know when that DT magazine will be released? Has the listing/price and little writeup about each player in every team in it? Usually Dr DT and Mr Fantasy puts up their joke of a team up in it as well? Forgot the actual title of it..

Edit: Wait I think it may actually be the preseason Record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back