Preview AFL R1 vs Port Adelaide @ Metricon 6:25pm 21 Mar 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Have gun mids in Bowes and Fiorini who find it 25 + touches a game playing out of position and now look worthless.
Then you need to drop Rowell, Anderson and brodie or played them out of position currently played by Bowes and florini . Recycle every week.

I’m usually one positive people on here but I think I’m done with this club.

how on earth we are even entertaining extending Dews contract is beyond me - our coached, out played, zero effort.

100% want my money back for my membership - if this club survives on that effort it’s a crime.

Very Flat after that. Nothing at all to be excited about. There is talent there but just looked like they met each other 5 mins before the game started, was a really strange game.

Jordan Lewis pretty measured in his assesment of our game. Should get him on the payroll as someone said a few pages back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to put Sharp and Mclennan in before they ask to be trade and GCS get back 3rd and 4th round pick or free for other team like Jack martin.

I’m usually one positive people on here but I think I’m done with this club.

how on earth we are even entertaining extending Dews contract is beyond me - our coached, out played, zero effort.

100% want my money back for my membership - if this club survives on that effort it’s a crime.
The membership phone lines will go into meltdown on Monday with people looking for membership refunds

playing at home at night for 10+ years you think they could adjust to a slippery ball and to know that the boundary umpires consistently throw it in about 5-7 m shorter than usual, but it looks like were suprised by it every single week.
This - blows my mind.

So many passengers tonight. This is where a football centric local media would come in handy because we deserve to be smashed for that one and be held accountable by the media.

We desperately need Sexton back next week because I can't see how we're going to kick a winning score without him. Hopefully Harbrow and Hanley are also available for selection next week. How about Hombsch and Thompson too? We need more senior players with experience to line up for us next week!

I suppose one positive is that Geelong lost to the Giants tonight so they aren't in winning form but they would be smelling blood after our performance tonight.

Not going to melt
Not going to pick on individuals

I just feel sad and despondent
The Girls Get it
The Blokes Don’t
Not a meltdown Bods - just done with the promise of improvement.

In previous floggings you can see effort, this is just absolute garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back