Preview AFL R1 vs Port Adelaide @ Metricon 6:25pm 21 Mar 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely at some point you just need to put him out there and see if his body can hold up?
Thats what I'm worried about, its fine keeping him in cotton wool and trying to get him 100% but if he never gets on the field how is he supposed to know what pain he can play through. Worried we are being to over protective of him and its going to cause problems, on the other hand his hammys might just not be able to handle the explosive way he plays

Think with the proposed short turn arounds we need 5 top ups Ie key and small defender, small forward , ruckman , spare midfielder , the game v Lions earlier in the season showed at least 5 players on the list aren’t up to Afl this year and injuries are starting to bite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** me Dawson is another one of Dew's ******* pet projects he is just not AFL best 22 standard for mine
Whilst he's more likely to make it compared with Heron and Schoenfeld, agree, the idea of him being a legit AFL player in the next 3-4 years - just can't see it. Not sure what position he can play?

Good with his hands in tight but not talented enough to play midfield. Too slow to play back pocket.
What is the 100% outcome for Jacob Dawson.. just can't see it.

Hasn't recovered from hamstring injury after 12 months of not playing.
Unfortunately this has disaster written all over it.
Not sure we will ever see the best of a potential star.
Think I might go camping out the middle of west QLD for 12 months.
No media no internet No toilet paper , just the wife , dog and fishing rod.
Stay healthy everyone.

Hasn't recovered from hamstring injury after 12 months of not playing.
Unfortunately this has disaster written all over it.
Not sure we will ever see the best of a potential star.
Think I might go camping out the middle of west QLD for 12 months.
No media no internet No toilet paper , just the wife , dog and fishing rod.
Stay healthy everyone.

Don't forget the fly net...

1584592929928.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back