Game Day AFL R2 vs Gold Coast @ Metricon 5:40pm AWST 13 June 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s not Simpson being inflexible it’s a dogshit pathetic effort by the players.

Christ we tried the tap on non-sense for the first half. That’s not how we play.

Disgusting display and season over. Not only because we lost a gimme game but because we cannot play in these conditions. Bookmark me if I’m wrong and very happy to be wrong, but we will not win the premiership. Not with this hub. It takes our biggest strengths our intercept marking and skills based game and completely nullifies it.

No excuses because the effort and fitness simply isn’t there, but the conditions make it that much harder.

In conditions you’d relish as a small forward I’d say Cripps has been worst on ground.

Doesn’t quite help when the ball isn’t moved in the forward line fast enough.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s been poo but he’s not alone in that regard. Most of the team didn’t even turn up. Got beaten up by the rejects of the AFL and a pack of puppy dogs

Truly embarrassing.

Good luck HoneyBadger35 and Biggie

That loss will cost us top 2 or 4 in a shortened season, I can see it already. Shades of Brisbane 2012.
Season's over and Simpson can't coach Quinz.

Head is going to be spinning like you at the office Christmas party I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not Simpson being inflexible it’s a dogshit pathetic effort by the players.

Christ we tried the tap on non-sense for the first half. That’s not how we play.

Disgusting display and season over. Not only because we lost a gimme game but because we cannot play in these conditions. Bookmark me if I’m wrong and very happy to be wrong, but we will not win the premiership. Not with this hub. It takes our biggest strengths our intercept marking and skills based game and completely nullifies it.

No excuses because the effort and fitness simply isn’t there, but the conditions make it that much harder.

Gold Coast were controlling the ball and taking marks, we dropped them. Tonight was effort, and discipline.

Don't just sit there looking all sad Simmo, you need to get right up these *ers. Call them out and prick their ego's. That was ******* s**t house. Disgaceful. We will be out of the comp in 3 weeks.

Time to play the kids for the rest of the season I guess.
It's fine. Better conditions next week, Adelaide the week after, we'll be warmed up by the time we get to Richmond and then we've got a four-game home streak. I see us going into Round 9 at 7-1.

Simmo is stunned. I had a bad feeling about this game during the week. I doubt we will win any games in the hub - doesn't look at all likely. Lost belief half way through that game.

Round 2, season over they reckon. Take a breath folks.

s**t game, proper slap in the face. Soak it in and be pissed off.

Season over it aint.
I was worried until this

Simmo is an average coach, no plan B, we've been blessed with some very decent assistants during his tenure.

Spot on. Completely kills our game plan.

Bad bad call by whoever made it

Richmond game is a must win now. Going to need one hell of a tune up against Brisbane as well. Most likely without Gov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back