Review AFL R2 vs West Coast @ Metricon 7:40pm 13 June 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing I was really happy with on Saturday was that both Powell and Ballard looked bigger and stronger and a lot more ready to compete at AFL level. Which is how it should be going into year 3.
Powell especially has plenty more to add but in his first 2 seasons he looked like a 16 year old. Now he looks like a thin winger which is a big step.

Agree totally with this and also very happy we kicked 14-6 instead of our usual 6-14 and extremely happy that we didn't have bl**dy Derwayne commentating the game, although Moody wasn't much better....

Agree totally with this and also very happy we kicked 14-6 instead of our usual 6-14 and extremely happy that we didn't have bl**dy Derwayne commentating the game, although Moody wasn't much better....

Pre warning for you.. Dwayne said today on his program he’s commentating our game Sunday

Mark Evans said on SEN the other week he had something planned for the fans at last nights game that would be world first but I didn’t see anything at all or was he thinking he was going to get fans in and thought he’d be the first to do so
He did , it was a win

So they can have 2000 at games in Queensland how would they do the tickets for the games with no QLD team playing?

So they can have 2000 at games in Queensland how would they do the tickets for the games with no QLD team playing?
Not sure,
I reckon they should open up a couple of hundred to local members of respective clubs and then put the rest up for open sale.

There will be eagles dockers richmond and port adelaide members in qld who should get first go at it for the eagles v richmond and freo v port games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back