AFL R20: Brisbane v North Melbourne 2:10 p.m. AEST @Gabba - The North remembers!

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What a massive choke by Rayner....why would you go round the corner when you're almost directly in front

Not to mention the threat of the siren going while you play on! There was less than a minute to go, could have been on the siren!

I’m sure commentators will blame senior player from not stopping him, but they didn’t even have time! He literally just took off as soon as the umpire blew time back on.

Shithouse.

Get off Rayner you flogs. Gonna be a top 5 player in a few years to come and will win many games off his own boot for Brisbane. Can’t blame the kid for getting carried and blowing his chance

Not to mention the threat of the siren going while you play on! There was less than a minute to go, could have been on the siren!

I’m sure commentators will blame senior player from not stopping him, but they didn’t even have time! He literally just took off as soon as the umpire blew time back on.

Shithouse.
Yep that round the body s**t is inexcusable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was the Brisbane player that got flattened away from the contest on that last inside 50?
Looked like a massive flop when I saw it tbh

Edit: he tried blocking brown from the contest and brown just knocked him slightly and he flopped

Meh. First year player lacking composure. You're not going to crucify him for it. He'll learn.
His team mates should also have got around him and said to take his time to take the clock away...game was won with a basic little kick any footy player should nail 95%

3 close games out of 3.
Uncompromising, blood, ecstasy and tears... and that’s just from the supporters.
Get amongst it!

Get off Rayner you flogs. Gonna be a top 5 player in a few years to come and will win many games off his own boot for Brisbane. Can’t blame the kid for getting carried and blowing his chance
It was symptomatic of a greater junior coaching issue, IMO. Not a fan of back-in-my-day rants, but 15 years ago going the checkside because a player couldn't trust themselves from within 25 metres was unheard of.

Back