Review AFL R3 vs Adelaide @Metricon 1:05pm Sunday 21st June

Remove this Banner Ad

Not knocking the old fella but sat behind the interchange most games used to drive me nuts as no one seemed to have a clue who was coming on or off, and on multiple occasions found 5 on the bench and someone had to bolt out onto the field.

always felt a bit 2nd rate when collingwoods Bloke is there with an IPad and headset to know exactly who was coming on or off

I can confirm this. The lack of organisation of our interchanges compared to opponents has been an embarrassment for years.

Interchange guy is a Labor voter, good union man, went to a government school and worked in the mines for 40 years
Is this a bit?

Either way I don't get it and I don't think anyone finds it funny.

If you don't like one another's twitter, Take it over there.

man, I miss the days where I could partake in the popcorn festivities.

Interchange guy is a Labor voter, good union man, went to a government school and worked in the mines for 40 years
Again nothing on the bloke and from what I can tell a ripper of a boot studder

just hoping we get our interchange to the level of the big boys

Again nothing on the bloke and from what I can tell a ripper of a boot studder

just hoping we get our interchange to the level of the big boys

Agree totally. Great guy for the club in general. Its just that I’ve witnessed too many times things happen that make me cringe when it comes to how disorganised we are compared to other teams where it’s a well oiled machine.

Is this a bit?

Either way I don't get it and I don't think anyone finds it funny.

If you don't like one another's twitter, Take it over there.

man, I miss the days where I could partake in the popcorn festivities.
Sorry
Apologies to Mr Bods
I follow his Twitter feed and thought he might find it funny
Even Seinfeld has a down day right?

Great times to be a footy fan in Queensland.

Looking forward to Faganism vs Dewdism in the coming weeks.

All we ask is for a Nice close game, no injuries and 3 Votes M Rowell before we go back to beating up on those foreign devils.

Fair?

Totally fair.

Rowell 3 votes, Lions win by a goal and take the 4 points.

Final offer

Deal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m with Sunny the interchange number must be wrong . We used full compliments first few rounds and having used 1/3 of available interchange has a bad sniff . Improvement in clubs come from every area and maybe the bench crew need updating

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back