Review AFL R3 vs Adelaide @Metricon 1:05pm Sunday 21st June

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played guys you future is crazy bright 👌still have Rankine to unleash. There's no way you guys should or need to go after B. Crouch wouldn't make you starting midfield as you would of seen today.
Good luck for the rest of the yr glad we have already played you guys.
That is hard for me to say as I was at your first win in Adelaide still burns abit lol 👍

Well played guys you future is crazy bright still have Rankine to unleash. There's no way you guys should or need to go after B. Crouch wouldn't make you starting midfield as you would of seen today.
Good luck for the rest of the yr glad we have already played you guys.
That is hard for me to say as I was at your first win in Adelaide still burns abit lol

In the post match report by Riley Beverage he wrote this about crouch but I don’t think we really need him anymore

See you next year?

It was the tale of what was, and what could have been. Last year, Greenwood got his desired move from the Adelaide Oval to Metricon Stadium. Brad Crouch didn't. On Sunday afternoon, they spent much of the game lined up directly next to each other in opposing midfields – and their fortunes couldn't have been more different. Greenwood relished being in Suns colours, producing an impressive performance in the heart of his side's midfield. Six of his seven disposals to half-time were clearances, while he finished with 10 contested possessions and 13 tackles for the match. Crouch, on the other hand, saw his side's onball group well beaten. He endured a rough afternoon, finishing with a black eye to go with 22 disposals and six tackles. However, as one of the AFL's most prized restricted free agents this year, there are still whispers Crouch could eventually find his way to Metricon Stadium in 2021.

Adelaide fans on their board are suggesting they will get compensation pick after their first rounder for Crouch.
If they finish last there is zero chance they get pick 2 for Crouch.

He is an average midfielder.

I was a big fan of crouch last year but now we don’t really need him. Only way is if he wants to be here and not have an inflated salary. Touk Fiorini and swallow all fighting for that role anyways

Well done. I can't wait for success but also a little wary of the bandwagoners.

I'm surprised you remembered your password!

Hope to see you post a bit more.
Proud and paid up since day one! I enjoy reading all the comments without needing to add my two cents worth but after today’s performance got a bit brave and posted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back