Review AFL R4 v Fremantle @Metricon 7:40pm Saturday 28 June

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit to Freo, they had a really good gameplan against us that more teams will employ. Really clogged us up, drew out our key backs and then executed. Only when they got tired did it stop working.
Feels good to be the team that runs out the game better. Finally after hearing how fit we are all these pre seasons it actually looks true

Drop Harbs and Holman

Shift Ellis (HBF) and Hanley (BP) back

Fiorini onto a wing and Rankine up forward
Geez OB we must be watching different games... Hanley has to go... Given away two goals, my heart is my mouth every time he has it... Holman has been immense!
Like Ellis back to HBF, Rankine onto the bench, Bowes onto the wing..

Geez OB we must be watching different games... Hanley has to go... Given away two goals, my heart is my mouth every time he has it... Holman has been immense!
Despite the win I reckon there will be changes
Rankine for Sexton
Corbett for Day

also think Hanley might get looked at

Alright swap Hanley out and let's roll Geelong and really make the footy world take notice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard for guys like Sexton and Holman to impact when Freo forced us to move the footy like we did tonight. I will admit Holman's efforts defensively are probably the best in the whole squad. For that he will probably keep his spot. But he's got to find a way to impact the game the other way.

Despite the win I reckon there will be changes
Rankine for Sexton
Corbett for Day
Can't see Sexton going, he was Ok tonight and he has lot of runs on the board.. would love to see Corbett in for Day.. but we need a back up Ruck...
Rankine for Hanley with some positional shuffle...

I'm just thrilled we won games we were expected to. Now to relax against the Cats down there, which I don't think we're any chance for. Won't get me so stressed out!

I would be surprised if the government let them fly down there after last 10 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just thrilled we won games we were expected to. Now to relax against the Cats down there, which I don't think we're any chance for. Won't get me so stressed out!
That’s probably best for us! We aren’t expected to win so that’s where we have a chance to shine without the favourites tag on our shoulder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back