AFL R5

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone else getting on freo 40+ ?

roos beat sydney by 40+ in the wet.

Freo just beat bombers by 40+ who are better than sydney despite the outs they had. basically did it in one quarter of footy.

fyfe coming back. sydney playing group in shambles.

@5.80 I loaded up on it. and threw it in a couple multis

Think you will find the Lions put on a better performance this round, but whether that be for a qtr, half or full game is anyone's guess. 5-day break returning from Adelaide suggests that it mightn't last the game. Small lean on the Tigers -19.5 or second half.
The lions made afl history last weekend. The first team EVER to have not won a quarter after 4 rounds. A bunch of teams including Melbourne in 2008 had only won 1 quarter up to round 4.
I'm not going to be putting any hard earned on a turnaround.

The lions made afl history last weekend. The first team EVER to have not won a quarter after 4 rounds. A bunch of teams including Melbourne in 2008 had only won 1 quarter up to round 4.
I'm not going to be putting any hard earned on a turnaround.
Meant to ask you this last week Spads, where are you getting all of these exotic stats from? Last week you were quoting some interesting figures around playing through the corridor, playing on etc.

anyone else getting on freo 40+ ?

roos beat sydney by 40+ in the wet.

Freo just beat bombers by 40+ who are better than sydney despite the outs they had. basically did it in one quarter of footy.

fyfe coming back. sydney playing group in shambles.

@5.80 I loaded up on it. and threw it in a couple multis

Its too early to use formlines like this. Teams have bad weeks and good weeks, especially early in the season.

Agree that Freo should win though.

Its too early to use formlines like this. Teams have bad weeks and good weeks, especially early in the season.

Agree that Freo should win though.

Fyfe in is massive and he was out through suspension which means that you would assume no loss in fitness or strength to run out a game and perform well.

Fyfe in is massive and he was out through suspension which means that you would assume no loss in fitness or strength to run out a game and perform well.

Yes but Mundy was subbed off injured last week - IMO he's just as important, especially with Barlow out.

Walters also will be out.

They should win based on form and talent, I just feel the Swans have to do something this week.

I'm making an upset multi on:

Brisbane
Melbourne
Saints
Geelong

$2 @ $134

just for shits and giggles :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adding another 0.5U on the Cats at $2.60 (Bet365).

Not sure what the Cats have done to deserve to be $2.60 outsiders- they might not have been as clinical as the Hawks but they have won every game so far pretty convincingly.
Cats have a great record against the Hawks, and the Hawks haven't beaten them in an afternoon match since the 2007 GF.
Hawks may be getting Lake, Stratton back but Lake usually starts slowly first game back - can see a brain fade or two occurring.
Mitchell not 100% and I would rather see a settled side then one that is chopping and changing, even it is with 'better' players coming in.

North vs Coll

The toughest game to decide for me but for some reason i like North.

Surely Collingwood have the better midfield , however can they kick a score against the roos defence? Pies forward line without Reid seems to lack and i feel ST will get the job done on Cloke. Collingwood smalls arent anything amazing up front as they rely heavily on midfielders to kick their goals.

Ziebell returns as does Taylor Adams for the pies.

I feel North are going better. they beat the dogs pretty comfortably, came from behind to knock over Port who are a real top 4-5 team IMO although at Etihad. They also destroyed the swans at the SCG whereas Collingwood not so much at ANZ stadium against the swans.

North have a 6 day break and Collingwood have an 8 day break. The roos played against the swans in a very contested, wet inside game and they might be a bit slow/sluggish in returning.

Its at the MCG if it was at Etihad id be much more confident in the roos.

Real tough game for me, think ill just back in my instinct with the Roos to win.

Collingwood are yet to beat anyone of note this year. Yes both the tigers and Sydney but they both look very ordinary to me this year.

Yep value is with the Cats.

Was going to take them @3.25 to be the last team undefeated last week, but instead smashed them to beat WCE.

2.60 is pretty good. Chappy playing last year could have been the difference. Then again, they got rid of him didnt they!

Yep value is with the Cats.

Was going to take them @3.25 to be the last team undefeated last week, but instead smashed them to beat WCE.

2.60 is pretty good. Chappy playing last year could have been the difference. Then again, they got rid of him didnt they!

LOL:p, I thought I was alone in those thoughts. Yes I saw that and knew they would roll the Eagles so taking $3.25 back then would have been a good odds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back