Banter AFL Rd 8 - “We’ve won a flag this century” Dogs vs “We salary cap cheated our last flag” Carltankers: battle of the Tin rattlers vs. brown paper bags

How much do Carlton Rule?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

footscray1973

Club Legend
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Stocker will have a career-best Majak Daw-like game next weekend.

Then get delisted within 18 months having eked out a further 5-10 average games yo-yoing in and out of their side.

Boristown

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As an aside, I’ve always thought it was weird seeing tin rattler used as an insult. Like ‘hey, you galvanised together and raised millions to fight off the corporate power thereby saving yourself from extinction...sucks to be you’

Lol wat?

Dogs_r_barking

Premiers 2016
Mar 2, 2007
Bellarine Peninsular
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melb Victory
As an aside, I’ve always thought it was weird seeing tin rattler used as an insult. Like ‘hey, you galvanised together and raised millions to fight off the corporate power thereby saving yourself from extinction...sucks to be you’

Lol wat?
Yeah, I have always wondered the same thing, I don’t remember Carlton fans digging deep to help out Carlton, had to rely on a rich millionaire in the end. Strange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sentinel

Premiership Player
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If only we'd recruited Liam 'second best mid in the 2018 superdraft' Stocker like Carlton did instead of that mug Bailey Smith, this thread wouldn't even exist as the game would be done and dusted before the first bounce.

Name a better first 7 games than what Stocker has produced. Not many kids out there can average 12 touches by the age of 21, he just finds it. Not to mention he's a scoreboard threat:

Boristown

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Fans were already doing their bit so we didn't need to make a song and dance out of it ;)
Lol the Bulldogs survived due to a grass roots effort, clawing their way to survival coin by coin donated by genuine supporters. Carlton collects coins from Martha the pensioner as she bleeds her weekly allowance dry in one of their dirty pokie dens.

Rotten organisation run by dirty money.

Chief

Overlord
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Lol the Bulldogs survived due to a grass roots effort, clawing their way to survival coin by coin donated by genuine supporters. Carlton collects coins from Martha the pensioner as she bleeds her weekly allowance dry in one of their dirty pokie dens.

Rotten organisation run by dirty money.
It's basically Hillsong!

Remove this Banner Ad