Banter AFL Rd 8 - “We’ve won a flag this century” Dogs vs “We salary cap cheated our last flag” Carltankers: battle of the Tin rattlers vs. brown paper bags

How much do Carlton Rule?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If there is one game we should absolutely be up for in the fixture, it’s this one. Carlton is a bog ordinary team with a habit of owning us recently. I’d be disappointed if every one of our players didn’t charge onto the field on Sunday with the manic intent of tearing that stinky team a new one. Hell, several new ones.

Correct. Has Petrevski-Seton even come close to replicating his 35-odd possession game a couple of years ago? McKay is prime Carey against us usually, now he’s actually in form so we’ll do well to keep him under 17 goals.

It’s Carltank’s game to lose, but they should be concerned if they act like their fans who get all dizzy at the view from their high horses down Lygon Street.

As an aside, I’ve always thought it was weird seeing tin rattler used as an insult. Like ‘hey, you galvanised together and raised millions to fight off the corporate power thereby saving yourself from extinction...sucks to be you’

Lol wat?
Richmond had to rattle the tins and who's laughing at them now??? Good point though Boris.

Hey, Chief , while you’re hanging about on our board , doing nothing, could you please add a Cancel button to the Reply box, for when someone changes their mind about replying or quoting? TIA.
Nah.

Do Visy make paper bags? I thought they made boxes.
Oh wow. When I started this banter thread I didn’t think there would be digs about Visy and salary cap breaches. This has gone way too far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back