AFL Rd11 - Other Games Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf are a snipey bunch of tools but I hope they win because it will drive the Tigers supporters nuts.

Richmond have a collection of weird units watching the game tonight. They have showed a few crowd shots. I can’t actually tell the men from the women

That was a good win by North, be interesting to see how both these teams shape up in the 2nd half of the year. Richmond starting to get injured players back and North under a new coach.

Richmond are the opposite of us - they can't win away from the MCG.

GWS can’t play at the ‘G which is why Hawthorn thumped them. But we can’t play at the ‘G so they thumped us. But we beat Hawthorn at the ‘G.
giphy.gif

Brissie look like getting over the hawks again after giving up first 5 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go carlton

Wonder how they're feeling about that Liam Stocker trade. Did they really think they were going to climb the ladder this season, or that Stocker was better than every player in the next draft?

Wonder how they're feeling about that Liam Stocker trade. Did they really think they were going to climb the ladder this season, or that Stocker was better than every player in the next draft?
SOS we talking about here. He still thinks every player he drafted to GWS are gold. Bit ******* hard to miss with a shotgun from a 1m away. But he chases all his duds. Bet any money if he manages to get another job he'll try getting all his players from carlton. I reckon nearly everybody would have still had them bottom 2 and crows around the 8 besides the ppl inside carlton.

You know whats worse/more amusing about this whole Stocker trade? If Carlton only manage to win one more game for the season (against us, obviously) with back to back 2 win season, they'd have a genuine claim to being handed a priority pick, potentially giving them Picks 1 and 2 ... so while they could ask for Pick 2 due to their plight, given they traded their first pick, there is just no way they could conceivably be given a do over on what was always going to be a risky trade verging on stupidity.

You know whats worse/more amusing about this whole Stocker trade? If Carlton only manage to win one more game for the season (against us, obviously) with back to back 2 win season, they'd have a genuine claim to being handed a priority pick, potentially giving them Picks 1 and 2 ... so while they could ask for Pick 2 due to their plight, given they traded their first pick, there is just no way they could conceivably be given a do over on what was always going to be a risky trade verging on stupidity.

I actually think that'd make it more likely the AFL gives them the #2 pick. Bit of a thank you for spicing things up and making draft night slightly more interesting (with their stupidity).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back