Universal Love AFL Record. Suns talls on the cover!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
BPbow4gCUAAoSXZ.jpg:large

Can anybody help me get a copy of this week's AFL record shipped to Canada? How can I order one from outside the country?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No offence intended to the boys, but the two on the right are pretty damn lucky to be held in the same regard as the other 3.

Serious? May has been good for us when he's not our only tall forward option. With Dixon and Lynch in the team, he really succeeds with far less attention on him.

And Day has been going very well down back IMO. Actually last week was one of his best games against Richmond, playing on Vickery. The only way Vickery could get a possession last week was when he played in the ruck and Day left him alone. Sammy just monstered him. Sammy even floated forward to kick a goal at one stage.

That's our future right there at either end.

FB: Day
CHB: Thompson
HF Lynch
CHF May, Dixon,

Serious? May has been good for us when he's not our only tall forward option. With Dixon and Lynch in the team, he really succeeds with far less attention on him.

And Day has been going very well down back IMO. Actually last week was one of his best games against Richmond, playing on Vickery. The only way Vickery could get a possession last week was when he played in the ruck and Day left him alone. Sammy just monstered him. Sammy even floated forward to kick a goal at one stage.

That's our future right there at either end.

FB: Day
CHB: Thompson
HF Lynch
CHF May, Dixon,
No way in hell Day finishes his career at full back I don't reckon. I genuinely see it as a temporary stop-gap. I think he could be a utility role player though. May will be a fringe player and the other three are on and will go on to be on a complete other level in terms of skill and ability. Those three will be champions and lead us forward. The other two will be role/squad guys IMHO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back