Preview AFL Returns - Round 2: North Melbourne vs GWS @ Giants Stadium - changes/prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
its the return of:
Coach Scamper, My Little Geelong Cat:
17219.jpeg

Meows the following:

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Carlton vs Melbourne is pretty big for the death riding as well with the reduced season.

If the Blue's can knock them off....

Well if theres a good time to get the giants its probably now coming off a long break. Glass half full lol
Also it's better to play teams away when the home ground advantage doesn't matter - i.e., one team is clearly better and expected to win regardless of venue.

Put another way, if it came to the choice I'd rather Brisbane at home and GWS away than vice versa, because the expected outcome is closer to 1-1 than 0-2 that way.

Won't stop me sincerely believing we're going to win once the first bounce comes around, of course.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
You expected anything less?

Nope.

We are the only club in the existence of the AFL (post 1990) that has stayed on a level playing field.

No priority picks, no academy advantages, no scheduling advantages, not venue advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back